Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked one up off of HL.com with a 40% off coupon and got it for right at $28 with tax and shipping! NOT BAD!!!!

This was posted over in the Rescue Cap thread, but I thought I'd share it here since technically he only rode the motorcycle when he had the First Avenger uniform on.

Anyway, someone found this 1/6 metal motorcycle at Hobby Lobby and said that it was only $35 PLUS 50% off:

IMG_0735.jpg

I don't have a Hobby Lobby within 50 miles of here, so I looked at their website and found it here:

https://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/large-black-metal-motorcycle-794388/

It's $34.99 but if you look around their website you'll easily find a 40% off of one item coupon.

I ordered one this morning, and it came to just over $25 with tax and shipping!

As a reference, here is the bike from the movie:

article-0-0b18d2a6000005dc-766_634x396.jpg

next to the Hobby Lobby bike:

794388.jpg

Thanks. Too bad I broke the helmet removing it from the head. It's not too bad. Just battle damaged I guess.

Thanks Nil. I'm pretty happy with it. The CIAN was just too small for the body. He looked like he had a pin head or Beetlejuice at the end.

Thanks Nia. I had him in an x-suit but sold him a while back. Then they announced the HT wolverine and now I had to make another. Trying to figure out a way to get the visor to light up. Head is from the X2 roto figure. Looks good on a HT body.
IMG_8834.jpg

That's a great deal. I wish I had room for the bike. My shelves are already jam packed. Need a bigger house or build a man cave. LOL

Thanks Nil. I'm pretty happy with it. The CIAN was just too small for the body. He looked like he had a pin head or Beetlejuice at the end.

Thanks Nia. I had him in an x-suit but sold him a while back. Then they announced the HT wolverine and now I had to make another. Trying to figure out a way to get the visor to light up. Head is from the X2 roto figure. Looks good on a HT body.
IMG_8834.jpg

Wow! Seriously impressed. I love X-Men. Your gigs are beyond amazing! So jealous...in a good way, of course. :)

Dusted the Detolfs over the weekend and changed groupings of figures. Had never put the original Avengers together until now.

Playing around with effects

bats12014-1.jpg

This effect is called "Hagrid" - I don't know, but I liked it

bats12014-2.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I have seen posts in this thread and I have been looking back through it...what is the issue with "long" foot pegs and this figure?

Does he come with 2 sets of foot pegs - a long and a short?

Just about to commit to this figure....need to know if I need to visit Toy Anxiety or not first...

Ok, I have seen posts in this thread and I have been looking back through it...what is the issue with "long" foot pegs and this figure?

Does he come with 2 sets of foot pegs - a long and a short?

Just about to commit to this figure....need to know if I need to visit Toy Anxiety or not first...
yep he comes with 2 pairs of ankle pegs, long and short.

Dusted the Detolfs over the weekend and changed groupings of figures. Had never put the original Avengers together until now.

Playing around with effects

bats12014-1.jpg

This effect is called "Hagrid" - I don't know, but I liked it

bats12014-2.jpg

I like the hagrid effect much better! :wink1:

Hey, did anyone order one on backorder from ssc? Suppossedly they arrive the 27th...i ordered!

Yep. I just got charged by SS but oddly no notice they would be charging or any invoice so far. But still, I used some rewards and got him for $138! Pretty sweet. :clap Depending on when he ships it will be a very Cap centric December with Avengers version shipping too.

Back