Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the lower and upper torso that he came with, but swapped out the arms with a truetype advance set that I had. Kep his original shoulder joints, however. the TTA ones didn't fit the sockets.

side note, thor is EXCEDINGLY happy with his new elbows, and cap has MUCH better arm articulation, with no loss in size.

I think I know why HT used this type of muscle body. Its because of the padding on his shoulders and all the straps around his arms, they wanted that swivel joint to be at the elbow and not at the shoulder, to avoid people twisting the fabric and causing damage

Add a few photos @ https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99371&page=15

160da32c.jpg

Beautiful pic OMG, I can't wait to get this in hand. I've got a couple of them coming because I bought one for my buddy if he quit smoking by my birthday which would have been his present to me but the dumbass never did so now I get to keep both of them.

Got a response from Josh at AE and he made it sound like they will ship Sparrow before Cap. He did mention the multiple shipments so maybe saying its later to cover themselves because they don't know who will be a part of the first shipments. ?

I am SO excited!!!!
In addition to getting cap yesterday, my wife and parents went in on an incredible birthday present: A Canon Rebel T3i with a 18-135mm lens.

I can finally take some better photos of my stuff!!

albright_HT_cap.jpg

broke my cap down to swap out his body, and wet somewhat.... nontraditional.

I used the lower and upper torso that he came with, but swapped out the arms with a truetype advance set that I had. Kep his original shoulder joints, however. the TTA ones didn't fit the sockets.

anyone know how tyo open his belt buckle ? i want to threadit through the belt loops in his pants.

side note, thor is EXCEDINGLY happy with his new elbows, and cap has MUCH better arm articulation, with no loss in size.

How do you swap out the arms? I'd love to put narrow shoulder son Indiana Jones but keep his neck piece.

I really really love this figure. I especially love his face.

I will do the movie poster pose and try once again to that good pistol pose when he kicks down the door later tonight.

IMAG1272.jpg

IMAG1273.jpg

IMAG1275.jpg

IMAG1278.jpg

IMAG1277.jpg

I've limited my Marvel purchases to just major character/heroes so far, so I might only be left with the Hulk to buy, assuming we ever see him.... I like the look of the Black Widow in Avengers so I might get her, if they make one :)pray: for sculpted hair).

Magneto from First Class would be a strong 'Maybe', based upon the look.... It's just kind of weird that the bulk of Marvel heros will already be behind us, unless you're into buying every version, etc.

Back