Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that naked girl's neck. Very nice.

I'll have to wait a bit to get Captain America with the holidays and everything. January shipment sounds about right for me.

I feel ya, Dane... for the vast majority of my purchases this year I've went through AE. I figure it's worth the wait to save 10% as well as avoid the charge for CA sales tax. The only figures I did go through SS on were Bruce Lee, for the EX, and Spider-Man, because I had to have that ASAP... Well, since shipping was free on Cap I used some RPs and ordered through SS, so I'll have him tomorrow, though I can't help but think that I should have had this yesterday since SS took longer than normal to ship after they charged me... It must be chaos there right now with all the stuff that's been shipping.

It seems like the gap between when HT release in HK and when they're in the hands of the SS retailers just keeps getting bigger and bigger :slap

If you insist!

Spacegirlref.jpg

Niiiiice! I want your job!

I saw this this morning and isntantly thought about these message boards!

Though think it may be more effective on the Batman thread.

https://youtu.be/8r1CZTLk-Gk

I loved it! :lol

ThisThreadDelivers.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

I can't wait to get this guy. Sideshow is waiting to charge me so they can ship my 3 truetypes, Gree and Cap in one shipment. its gonna be a good day when that box comes.

Any one know what kind glue to fix the leather part? One of the leather straps came off! Thanks in advance.

Just got mine today & overall it's as awesome as we've all seen in previously posted pix. Only problem is, mine came with the forearm strap on the shield unglued. Can anyone else vouch for using Superglue to fix it?

Just got mine today & overall it's as awesome as we've all seen in previously posted pix. Only problem is, mine came with the forearm strap on the shield unglued. Can anyone else vouch for using Superglue to fix it?

Loctite Super Glue Gel fixes almost anything HT. :lecture

Does yours have the belt buckle glued together?

Mine's delivered!!! Its gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong couple of hours til I get home from work. :panic:

If people lose interest that fast, maybe they should re evaluate why they are buying these figures. I for one cant wait. People can over analysis these all they want. I love this stuff!!!

Back