Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am SO excited!!!!
In addition to getting cap yesterday, my wife and parents went in on an incredible birthday present: A Canon Rebel T3i with a 18-135mm lens.

I can finally take some better photos of my stuff!!

albright_HT_cap.jpg

That's a great camera. Now just grab yourself a Canon 50mm 1.8 for $100 and you can take some amazing portrait shots with a fantastic background blur.

Makes me beg for a HT Hulk!!

It would be awesome but I'm afraid of the material they would use to make him.... I don't like visible joints but neither one body of rubber (fragile)

About Capt: Is true that the new batch includes the legs pegs to make him taller?

It would be awesome but I'm afraid of the material they would use to make him.... I don't like visible joints but neither one body of rubber (fragile)

About Capt: Is true that the new batch includes the legs pegs to make him taller?

I hope so I don't want a short Capt

What Hulk is that? Great looking collection.

Its some Custom that was sold on Ebay. Unfortunately, There's nothing written on it at all. The box was plain brown box with nothing written on it, no logo, artist. I was very shocked though cause the quality is Sideshow PF quality. Incredible Paintjob, several layers of green, and blue. The best part is that whatever material they used, It has a slight texture so that it blends well with the other HoT Toys, unlike other Statues. I love this thing.

That Hulk is awesome. Simply awesome. If only the first 2 movies had that design.. I'd be happy.

I've received several PMs about this and a fellow freak dug around and saw that whoever the artist that made this, it was inpired off the Edward Norton HUlk. The Illustration for the movie and this Hulk is almost Identical.

Last edited:
Anyone else getting Cap for just the figure? And not for an avengers setup

That'll be me :) I'm getting Cap cos' I loved the movie and the suit design, and just wanna have a figure to remember the film by.

Anyone else getting Cap for just the figure? And not for an avengers setup

That'll be me :) I'm getting Cap cos' I loved the movie and the suit design, and just wanna have a figure to remember the film by.

I got it because I loved the movie and character and it will go nicely with all the other Marvel Hot Toys figures I have!

Back