Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without Hulk, its more like "Earth's almost mightiest display".

avengersfinal.jpg

someone should photoshop this guy into that pic. I saw it on Ebay and immediately envisioned how cool it would look with the HT Marvel big three in the front and this custom Hulk in the back... Do it!

hulkcustom.jpg

Last edited:
Come on Pay Day, I seriously need to PO this. I love this figure all ready. Especially when I see him lined up with Thor & Iron Man.

Actually here, I just did it myself, looks kind of like Verbal21's sig :D

htavengers02.jpg

Last edited:
Actually here, I just did it myself, looks kind of like Verbal21's sig :D

scaled.php

by the time the avengers' movie comes out, we''ll be so used to this three movie characters occupying the same space.

the mainstream audience, on the other hand, will have such a treat. it's probably their first experience of a 'cross-over' or a 'shared universe'. an experience, i imagine, comparable to when comic fans saw these heroes band together in 1963.

My seller finally put this up for PO last night, and I ordered immediately! €142,50 including shipping... not too shabby for these parts of the world! :woo :yess: :rock

imagine Hulk will look very similar to Berserker Predator. Molded PVC torso, cut shoulder joint, sculpted arms, single joint elbows and knees. Perhaps articulated hands. Seems to be the best option

Then HT can repaint it a bunch of times.
Hulk
Battle Damage
Red Hulk
Mr Fix it
Purple pants Hulk

My seller finally put this up for PO last night, and I ordered immediately! €142,50 including shipping... not too shabby for these parts of the world! :woo :yess: :rock

that's a great price , my local store which normally has good deals for hot toys figures is asking 165 euro shipping not included :cuckoo:

Hi does anyone know how much SSC charge for shipping for those HT figures? thanks

Sideshow is offering Free Domestic shipping with this Hot Toys Cap figure. :rock :yess:

If you have Reward points, USE THEM!! :D

Right on, E! Congrats! :rock

Wow. What seller is that, if you don't mind me asking? I'd be interested in looking them up ...

that's a great price , my local store which normally has good deals for hot toys figures is asking 165 euro shipping not included :cuckoo:

Wow. What seller is that, if you don't mind me asking? I'd be interested in looking them up ...

It's a seller called Hammers Collectibles, operating on a Dutch site, called Marktplaats. It's basically a virtual marketplace where everybody can put their stuff for sale.

I've ordered through him a number of times, and he is very reliable. Good prices, good service and always very fast with replying to emails and stuff.

I'll post a link to the specific Captain America ad, but it's all in Dutch, so not sure if it will be of use.
As far as I know he'll only ship withing the Netherlands and possibly Belgium. However, there will be extra shipping to Belgium, somewhere between €15 and €22, I think.

https://verzamelen.marktplaats.nl/f...FkjRBY+GX+2PhgPkAHr/f7H9JmjoY=&fta_ind=4&fs=1

If you're based in Europe, I can also really recommend Gator.nl. Here's the link. They have the figure for €145 without shipping. Might be something to look into! :)

https://www.gator.nl/en/captain-america-/7678-captain-america-the-1st-avenger.html

by the time the avengers' movie comes out, we''ll be so used to this three movie characters occupying the same space.

the mainstream audience, on the other hand, will have such a treat. it's probably their first experience of a 'cross-over' or a 'shared universe'. an experience, i imagine, comparable to when comic fans saw these heroes band together in 1963.

Uh, 'Jetsons meet the Flintstones'? Talk about your universes colliding, my childhood was never the same after that.

Back