Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We must go get our First Avenger Burger, side of First Avenger Fries and First Avenger Ice Coffee :lol

We're off then! To the Captain America Trans Am!

DSC00742.jpg

VROOM! VROOM!

I am pumped... just received my Cap 1/6 motorcycle in the mail today! Now I have some time to customize/weather it a bit... it will just be sitting... waiting... for Cap!

Here is the one I purchased! https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71W740DZPHL.gif

Thats going to look awesome with Cap on it.

Is that guns on the front of the one from the movie ??

Can't wait to see what you do with yours after your customization is complete.

I'm feeling like I'm gonna play the avengers SNES game tonight. I don't know if this has been discussed, I apologize if it has, but is cap's shield and thor's hammer both too small in scale? That's kind of a bummer.

I'm feeling like I'm gonna play the avengers SNES game tonight. I don't know if this has been discussed, I apologize if it has, but is cap's shield and thor's hammer both too small in scale? That's kind of a bummer.

The regular shield is too small, but there will be also be a large shield available to US and Japan buyers.

The Captain America game I had. I think Ultron was the main boss. I remember in order to cross a pool filled with acid you had to jump and use your shield as a floating devise and keep doing it until you cross it. Anyone remember that?

Back