Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant job.

If I can not find a way to display him cutting someone's throat, he will be posed something like this

sweeney-todd.jpg

Wow, such a wasted opportunity.
Cant beleive the crap licences that HT is going for instead so many awesome things that they can do.

I wouldn't say this is crap, there's a huge market for it, I myself will be picking one up, what things would you rather they produce?

Wow, such a wasted opportunity.
Cant beleive the crap licences that HT is going for instead so many awesome things that they can do.

Funny. I always got the sense that the hobby revolved mostly around the character design/actor/quality of the figure and not the licenses. Lord knows people buy a lot of stuff that looks cool but they have little or no emotional investment in. Then it grows on them once they receive the item and seek out to learn more on the subject.

Aren't we talking about "crap" licences? :dunno

Oh yeah in that case you ar right.
One note though.

Some movies tend to result in better collectibles because of their characters (like endoskeletons). In that sense, Terminator Salvation was good.
Otherwise, I didnt cae for anything.
As for my avatar Marcus Wright, he is just a personal favorite of mine for subjective reasons. He was a great character I think most people would agree with me, but I dont think I would buy his doll.

Funny. I always got the sense that the hobby revolved mostly around the character design/actor/quality of the figure and not the licenses. Lord knows people buy a lot of stuff that looks cool but they have little or no emotional investment in. Then it grows on them once they receive the item and seek out to learn more on the subject.

I agree with you.:1-1:
But I dont think he looks cool.:gah:

Some movies tend to result in better collectibles because of their characters (like endoskeletons). In that sense, Terminator Salvation was good.
Otherwise, I didnt cae for anything.

Some movies tend to result in better collectibles because of their characters (like Sweeney Todd). In that sense, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street was good.

I agree with your logic :1-1:

MEH..........

Awesome likeness to Depp , never seen the movie , never will

i can't belive they wasted another unveiling on this and not lets say

Classic Predator
Kyle Reese
BD T1 T-800
BD T2 T-800

What a waste IMO :pfft:

Back