Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't belive they wasted another unveiling on this and not lets say

Classic Predator
Kyle Reese
BD T1 T-800
BD T2 T-800

What a waste IMO :pfft:

Hot toys will be around for a loooonnnggg time, and i'm pretty certain they don't have a limited number of figures they are aloud release.

We got loads of Predators and loads of terminator figures already:dunno sure let's keep them coming but let the Depp fans have there Sweeney.

A Fantastic Likeness :)
Not a film that I'm a fan of or indeed would want a figure from,But I can appreciate the detail,

Kindest regards
Tys

This one is way too expensive for me, I had to pass ........ :(

The only thing i would want from this is that awesome chair and the accessories :panic:

I hope TA breaks this retarded figure down :pray:

I wished they revealed the 89 Batman instead of this crap :Flush:dump

MEH..........

Awesome likeness to Depp , never seen the movie , never will

i can't belive they wasted another unveiling on this and not lets say

Classic Predator
Kyle Reese
BD T1 T-800
BD T2 T-800

What a waste IMO :pfft:

Come on EcKo, can't you be a party pooper and just be happy for others who's interested w/ this license? :1-1: Some of us here are happy w/ this annoucement. :)

Come on EcKo, can't you be a party pooper and just be happy for others who's interested w/ this license? :1-1: Some of us here are happy w/ this annoucement. :)

ok ok ok The Paaaahty pooopah will say congrats to all that love this figure / character / and movie , hope you guys are happy :1-1:

The only thing i would want from this is that awesome chair and the accessories :panic:

I hope TA breaks this retarded figure down :pray:

I wished they revealed the 89 Batman instead of this crap :Flush:dump

NoWhining.jpg

I really don't get why people get upset if a figure they don't like is released, it's not like someone is forcing them to buy it! or that it means a figure they do like won't come out because of it.

I really don't get why people get upset if a figure they don't like is released, it's not like someone is forcing them to buy it! or that it means a figure they do like won't come out because of it.

People rather have ten more Predator, Iron Man, and Terminator figures than let other licenses and collectors get a chance to enjoy figures too.

If you guys aren't into Sweeney Todd then that's nice, but there's no reason to come to this discussion. They want to do Johnny Depp and that's what they are doing so this shouldn't have come as a surprise to anyone. What should be a surprise is how the face sculpt for this figure looks to be one of the absolute best on the market and I honestly feel like the level of quality here came straight out of the left field.

I think it might be related to the abstinence syndrome.

I'm not upset calcifer i'm just disappointed that none of the figures from the 10th annv show were revealed like 89 Batman

It just aggravates me that 6 months ago they give us teasers on a figure and now nothing has happened since then.

They release a Sweeny teaser 2 weeks ago and now a full reveal

:dunno i just don't understand HT's logic thats all

Like i said the likeness to Depp is amazing and happy for fans of this figure , but i will pass on it , i don't like it :mad:

People rather have ten more Predator, Iron Man, and Terminator figures than let other licenses and collectors get a chance to enjoy figures too.

If you guys aren't into Sweeney Todd then that's nice, but there's no reason to come to this discussion. They want to do Johnny Depp and that's what they are doing so this shouldn't have come as a surprise to anyone. What should be a surprise is how the face sculpt for this figure looks to be one of the absolute best on the market and I honestly feel like the level of quality here came straight out of the left field.

Very well said, Monger!

The truth is that it is very surprising that this has been revealed sooo soon when there have been teased figures for more than a year (eg Avatar).

I understand those collectors' frustration, NOT their bashing on the pieces/licences they don't like/want/expect.

You forgot upcomingJack Sparrow DX.
Isnt that good enough for Depp fans?:)

Back