Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky enough to find an unopened Sweeney Todd for the original price at a local store. Loving the pics in this thread! Here's one of mine:

image.jpg

It's an amazing figure. If you're a fan of the film, it's a must buy!

I love it when hot toys does these types of figures other than the typical stuff, great figure the I love Ichabod crane is awesome too

Imagine if they made more figures from different movie musicals. They could do Jean Valjean since they already have a Hugh Jackman sculpt XD

I doubt HT will delve into movies like this again, not with superheroes' continued popularity. I've had renewed appreciation for this film lately and glad I didn't sell when I had the urge.

Does anyone know if there was an exclusive version of this ?
I have one and so impressed especially with the barber chair and backdrop . Nice additions !!!

Nice. Such a left field release but not really they had already done several Depp (I think) and it was a Burton film as well and they had done a few other of his films and projects. Those were the days when they went to town with the accessories!!

Sorry for reviving such an old thread.

I can see that I can pick up one of these for around 110USD, how does this figure shore up to modern HT figures? Does this guy still stand out? Any suggested modification to the body or anywhere else?

I think we won't be getting anymore officially licensed Johnny Depp figures anymore so I guess this might be worth picking up.

For it’s time it’s decent. Little touch up can’t hurt. I went HAM and tried to create the end look for him.

Attachments

• IMG_5993.jpeg
    IMG_5993.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Back