Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: It looks freakin' awesome!!!

When do you think pre-orders will be up?

Great! I'm pre-ordering straight away.

I need to sell some stuff and save up some cash for more figures, I kinda hope the Batman '89 figures are pushed to 2012 now. :rotfl

Man HT's Depp figures get the luxury treatment -- ship's wheel, barber chair. If only all of their figures came with a giant awesome accessory. I'm expecting that from now on. Should be a standard.

Im thinking around the $200 mark for this one at least. I know the Godfather came with a chair and display stand, but Im not sure what he retailed for. Not $200 though. BUt with the current price hike on HTs, this guy is an easy $200 figure. Any cheaper and Id be pleasantly surprised.

Hopefully! :pray::pray::pray:

What is going on? All of a sudden plain old MMS figures are 200 bucks? The rot set in only recently, with Indy DX crashing through the $220+ mark, followed by Jack Sparrow DX.

This is a sweet figure, with a great sculpt and great tailoring. And a chair. Apart from the obvious awesomeness - as alluring and spellbinding as it is - is it really a $200+ figure?

Is this what we have arrived at not even midway through 2011? 200-dollar-plus MMS figures?

What is going on? All of a sudden plain old MMS figures are 200 bucks? The rot set in only recently, with Indy DX crashing through the $220+ mark, followed by Jack Sparrow DX.

This is a sweet figure, with a great sculpt and great tailoring. And a chair. Apart from the obvious awesomeness - as alluring and spellbinding as it is - is it really a $200+ figure?

Is this what we have arrived at not even midway through 2011? 200-dollar-plus MMS figures?

Im just guessing. How much was the Godfather? $160? $180?

Dammmit, Q3 is gonna KILL ME!!!. I'm finding a reason not to buy this figure, but it looks impressive and I'm not a Johnny Depp fan nor the movie fan, it's the quality that is tempting me...

With the DX Bruce Lee just being 200 dollars, I really hope this doesn't get past maybe 160. It just seems kind of silly otherwise.

Back