Hot Toys - MMS149 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Sweeney Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ONLY complaints I have are:

1) No bloody items (razors, shirt, etc)
2) The base looks too small to have Sweeney stand behind the chair on the base. I want him slitting someone's throat! :gah:

So I am VERY happy with what we are getting :)

The ONLY complaints I have are:

1) No bloody items (razors, shirt, etc)
2) The base looks too small to have Sweeney stand behind the chair on the base. I want him slitting someone's throat! :gah:

So I am VERY happy with what we are getting :)

I agree! We need an Alan Rickman 1/6 as an accessory for display as he gets his throat slit by Sweeney Todd!

Now THAT is a great Depp sculpt! I love it!!! Easily SOLD on it!
Not a huge fan of the movie, but Depps my fav actor so its a done deal :rock

Interesting. I haven't seen the movie but am nevertheless drawn to throwing my money at Hot Toys for the sheer awesomeness...

I pass in the face of your temptation Hot Toys, *pah!

That close up shot is awesome. The sculpt is just WOW!! Why is Jack Sparrow not looking as good as this???!!?? :dunno

Interesting. I haven't seen the movie but am nevertheless drawn to throwing my money at Hot Toys for the sheer awesomeness...

I pass in the face of your temptation Hot Toys, *pah!

Watch it then bro. I'm not a fan of musicals esp. HSM but this one is an exception! :)

That close up shot is awesome. The sculpt is just WOW!! Why is Jack Sparrow not looking as good as this???!!?? :dunno

two different sculptors. I think it's clear that Song Hye Hyun knows or can get Depp's likeness down. Maybe she could help KOJUN on the DX sculpt for those of you not totally happy with it??

but I for one like the DX

What an excellent figure! Really impressive! I really hope I'll be able to afford this one! :rock :rock :rock

Watch it then bro. I'm not a fan of musicals esp. HSM but this one is an exception! :)

Yes but watching this movie could turn the figure from merely tempting into a must-have. That's not a risk my wallet is prepared to take.

Damn, nice looking figure...

how much was Don Vito Godfather? they're relatively the same in terms of accessories and such from what it seems. May help with an idea of price.

two different sculptors. I think it's clear that Song Hye Hyun knows or can get Depp's likeness down. Maybe she could help KOJUN on the DX sculpt for those of you not totally happy with it??

but I for one like the DX

Yes! Im thinking Song Hye needs to get in on the action for revising the Jack sculpt. :panic:

Last edited:
The head sculpt for Jack wasnt directed by Yulli either whereas Sweeneys was. I wander if that has much to do with it as well.

This is what I'm afraid of.:( W/ the including chair & background, there's no doubt it will be a little bit pricey..I just hope I'm wrong. :pray:

Im thinking around the $200 mark for this one at least. I know the Godfather came with a chair and display stand, but Im not sure what he retailed for. Not $200 though. BUt with the current price hike on HTs, this guy is an easy $200 figure. Any cheaper and Id be pleasantly surprised.

Back