Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing. I don't see them not doing Loki. It's a Marvel line, and I expect them to milk it for all it's worth. I'm hoping for the Warriors 3 personally.

The more I look at the headsculpt the more impressed I am with the craft of it.

The details (the liver spots, the wrinkles, the color of the irises) are astounding.

For me this figure will display nicely on it's own. I dont feel the need for Thor to accompany him (though i'll probably get him anyway).

I'm just really digging this figure. The fact that it's Anthony Hopkins doesn't hurt either.

:exactly: I really want this guy more then Thor. I too will get Thor too probably. Looking at Loki, I really want to see him in plastic.

Is anyone else's 3rd quarter going to be expensive?

Last edited:
Loki's armour looks great. Always loved his sly trickster green and gold look. Still hope they Iron Man this licence and give us Heimdall at least.

Hah I just added this to my P/O at alter ego. Between this Spidey, Sam and Kevin Flynn, and Indy, I'm broke. They haven't even announced Cap or the Pirates yet.

I have a feeling that Odin and Thor are all that are planned but depending on the success of the film itself will depend on the furthering of the line. If the film is a hit I wouldn't count out Destroyer, Loki or any of the Norse warriors but that is a big IF.

Destroyer is the only thing i want from this line ..besides i really can't afford to dive deep into every hot toys license.

It's also the only line they had before the movie premiered. Wolvie, Spidey, Blade and Ghost Rider all came long after the films had been released so we've yet to see how much they'll really give us. Blade got 2 figures, and that speaks volumes.

It's also the only line they had before the movie premiered. Wolvie, Spidey, Blade and Ghost Rider all came long after the films had been released so we've yet to see how much they'll really give us.

:exactly: That is very true:)

2 Figures from thor already and the movie is not even out and we almost had to beg hot toys to give us landa from inglorious bastards about a year after the movie!

Not an odd second choice. Superman Returns also had father and son...and nothing else. I think they will make the rest because the costume is kinda cool and they stand out more as a figure.

What the hell....decided to order it. Figured this might turn out to be an outstanding figure, and with my luck (like with the IronMan MK1) if I procrastinated it'll double in price 2 months later.

~~I'm still waiting on Thor. Hopefully newer pics will surface that'll look better than what we already have. I can't see them NOT making a Loki figure unless the movie completely bombs.

Not an odd second choice. Superman Returns also had father and son...and nothing else. I think they will make the rest because the costume is kinda cool and they stand out more as a figure.

Worked out well for Watchmen line (Comedian / Silk).....just sayin Loki may been better sale prompting a few more figs. I believe Thor and Odin will be it unless the film is a huge hit. :dunno

Never know with Hot Toys, but I really hope for a Loki. Destroyer would be tough because it would take a total body development but with Loki its a head and costume. Fingers crossed.

Pretty sure they arent going to make a Destroyer did you see the size of it in the trailer? The Odin figure looks cool but I sure wouldnt spend $170. on him ouch.

This line will be an easy pass for me. I like the staff and the sculpt, but not a fan of what this will be haha

Back