Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And of course we have the typical whiney picking apart of the lastest HT offering.

Looks pretty darn good IMHO. Still debating on picking up Thor. If I do I'll get Odin.

Looking at the pics of the head sculpt makes me really wish Hot Toys would do a Hannibal Lecter. Man, that would be great.

I'll have to preorder Odin so he can banish my preordered Thor once they all get here. haha :D

Looking at the pics of the head sculpt makes me really wish Hot Toys would do a Hannibal Lecter. Man, that would be great.

I'll have to preorder Odin so he can banish my preordered Thor once they all get here. haha :D

WOw... i can see the Diorama cell. How awesome would that be.

I may just get Odin regardless of whether or not I get Thor...hmmm...

You could do that you know and get a better Thor from avengers ..but he will look odd without Thor for a while, Odin is the best of those two figures anyway imo.

So...Thor and Odin figures will be the same height/size?

I don't think so ..sometimes they do make there figures shorter, Hans Landa for example look's really cool because he is not as tall as some of my other figures and it makes it a bit more realistic seeing a few height differences in the collection.

Back