Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually contacted the seller to see if an exchange is possible. He might have another one. The item was still sealed in the brown shipper so there was no way he could have known.

I just hope it can be resolved. I suffer from major OCD and that many imperfections bug the heck out of me.

That is a big shame! Hopefully the seller can hook you up!

Last edited:
It hasn't sold here at all, well hardly any.
It sits on shelves at the 80 quid Mark.

It's really an underrated figure. Too bad it's just a shelf warmer. Maybe sales will pick up once more people have seen the new Thor movie.

So who bought the one from fanboy collectibles?

I honestly doubt he gets a second version, but hey, im still waiting for a ras...

See there you go. He's already flying off the shelves. I doubt we'll see a second version if going by the sales numbers of this version but you never know with HTs.

If they made Silk Spectre, then there's a chance they'd make another Odin

Who wants Silk Spectre?!

I think Silk Spectre is the cause that the Watchmen line ended up going nowhere... I'd say a new Odin is highly unlikely because the first version is still quite available at numerous places.
I don't think many people who have the first Odin would buy a second version tbh. I have him, think it's a great figure but I don't need another one.
There is one small downside to the original and that is that the armor is looking a bit bland next to the newer Avengers Thor and Loki figures.

I think Silk Spectre is the cause that the Watchmen line ended up going nowhere... I'd say a new Odin is highly unlikely because the first version is still quite available at numerous places.
I don't think many people who have the first Odin would buy a second version tbh. I have him, think it's a great figure but I don't need another one.
There is one small downside to the original and that is that the armor is looking a bit bland next to the newer Avengers Thor and Loki figures.

I suppose

I know I would like a new Odin, I love the current one but i think i'd like him that tad bulkier

If they made Silk Spectre, then there's a chance they'd make another Odin

Who wants Silk Spectre?!

I had her, and the Comedian. When the line looked like it ended and was in limbo. I sold them both. Would have really loved it if they finished The Watchmen line.

So who bought the one from fanboy collectibles?

I honestly doubt he gets a second version, but hey, im still waiting for a ras...

Damn... Is that one finally sold? Been eyeballing it forever. Knew I should've grabbed it a while back. It was easily the cheapest one out there.

This is a fantastic figure! Grab one if you haven't done so. The Dark World will probably boost his sales and make him very hard to come by!

HOT TOYS ODIN

ODIN%25202%2520025.JPG

ODIN%2520359.JPG

ODIN%2520248.JPG

ODIN%2520331.JPG

ODIN%2520259.JPG

ODIN%2520305.JPG

ODIN%2520165.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/ODIN

anyone know where I can get just the Odin spear?

Not on eBay currently, that's for sure... I just looked yesterday, LOL

They're probably all sold out by now... I'm sure a lot of people picked it up for Loki already. Here's hoping they include one with Loki 3.0 :pray:

Back