Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see this thread back at the top! Odin doesn't get nearly enough love... A truly underrated figure. I pulled this guy out and set him on my MOTUC photo setup just to give him a little attention today. :)

odin3.jpg

odin1.jpg

odin2.jpg

Sallah

Love the pics as always Sallah! :clap

odin_zps8850b725.jpg

I've had Odin for a while and think he's great. It'll be nice to have him displayed standing just behind Thor & Loki when those arrive.

I got this figure on clearance at BBTS thinking "eh, why not". Could not believe how awesome he was, I would have paid full price for him had I been collecting when he originally dropped, but he's awesome at any price. Perfect Hopkins likeness too.

I got this figure recently and is very impressive! Definitely a great job on the likeness! Love this piece!!!

The FULL Gallery can be viewed here! Enjoy! :wave

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/ODIN

Congrats, bud!! :duff
It truly is an amazing figure, isn't it? I'm glad I decided to get him when I had the chance! Imagine how great he will look with the new Thor and Loki! :rock

EDIT: And hopefully we can add Sif and Heimdall to that line up next year! :yess: :pray:

Our review is now up if you'd care to check it out-

odin20_zpsafcf1af4.jpg

Here's the link-
Hot Toys MMS 148 Odin 1/6th Scale Figure Review

...and here's our disclaimer again if you haven't caught our other Hot Toys reviews- Our review style is a bit different than most. Our reviews consist of a bunch of pictures of a figure with an accompanying video of my 10-year-old son Blaze (with guest appearances by my 5-year-old Keaton) and I rambling on about that specific figure. It is fun for us because this is a hobby we share and we feel it is kinda neat to see 2 generations offering their views on a current product. It isn't for everybody though, so I won't be offended if you skip the video and just look at the pics..)

odin5_zps15b96bb6.jpg

Sallah

Great pictures. I'm sorry that I missed out on this one when it was around the $150-160 range.

Great pictures. I'm sorry that I missed out on this one when it was around the $150-160 range.

Thanks! Keep an eye on the For Sale thread though... Is still see him pop up at ridiculous low prices sometimes. :)

Sallah

He was on sell for $75 a couple of days ago, complete, from a fellow member on the FS section. Was sold in a matter of hours.

Back