Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to get the metal hammer in case HT decided to go a cheaper, plastic, metal paint app, route for the hammer on the Avengers (if they make one) Thor :D

If I purchase the figure & wind up unsatisfied, I'll know who to to blame :lol

Remy & Ebor

Jokes

picture.php

Great job on this mod jye! :wink1:

Draekus - The hulk is made of SS. I used aluminum foil to bulk up the inside. layered a thin skin and put it in the oven and then started to bulk up the rest. SuperSculpey is my material of choice so that is what i used. I am cutting it up now, so the hollow inside makes it easier as well.

Jye - When I modified my helmet I decided not to cut off the pegs. I just modified the shape of the pegs so that the wing angles were not restricted. That way I still had the pegs to put the wings in the right spot and be able to angle the wings the way I wanted to.

Draekus - The hulk is made of SS. I used aluminum foil to bulk up the inside. layered a thin skin and put it in the oven and then started to bulk up the rest. SuperSculpey is my material of choice so that is what i used. I am cutting it up now, so the hollow inside makes it easier as well.

Thanks! I'm trying my hand at sculpting. I got some SS so looks like I'm on the right track. I was afraid that placing SS in the oven twice may damage it, but thinking back I'm not sure what led me to that conclusion. Glad I asked!

Back