Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My THOR has joined my custom CAP and Hawkeye

IMG_2175.jpg

Fantastic work on these custom figures man! :clap Nice improvise on Cap's base too.:wink1:

Glad I cancelled Thor and just went with the superior Odin. Thor just hasn't transferred well into !/6. Far too skinny.
I'm pretty sure HT will get it right when they eventuality announce the Avengers licence. Happy to take a chance and wait...

Glad I cancelled Thor and just went with the superior Odin. Thor just hasn't transferred well into !/6. Far too skinny.
I'm pretty sure HT will get it right when they eventuality announce the Avengers licence. Happy to take a chance and wait...

thats a tough decision. I think I will buy this one and sell it if theres a better release in the future.

Wanderer I have to agree, Thor's legs just look really bad in this figure. One of the biggest weaknesses in 1/6 figures has always been the legs especially in a side or turned profile.

Back