Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today. Great figure. I thought the film was OK, but not the best of the summer, but the figure is a lot better than the film. Too bad he had so little screen time in this outfit (too much jeans and t-shirt). Only nit I have is that the hair seem is a lot more noticeble than the DX Joker's was. Granted the Joker's was it the back, but it seemed to blend a bit better. I'm torn between him wearing the helmet or not. He looks great either way. And I love the rock base. Just wish he had two Mjolnirs so he could hold one and leave one in the rock. I guess I'll just have to track down another.

Can't wait for Odin now! And I'm sure Loki is on the way given HT's recent Avengers hint. So we'll either get him from Thor or with the Avengers at the latest.

That is a great Cap custom, Elvis. Fits perfectly. Do you have that posted somewhere with more pics?

Got this from SS today. It's a good figure but I'm not blown away by it like I was with others. Can't put my finger on what exactly it is, but it looks more toyish than other releases. That helmet is some flimsy piece of plastic !

Finally father and son .....

OdinThor.jpg

Got home tonight to this and here's a quick shot. I'll futz with his sleeves tomorrow, but I have no complaints about him so far. Joints are nice and sturdy and I love the weight Mjolnir has on it. It kind of makes balancing him with it in his hand a bit tricky though because it's definitely not light
DSC02510.jpg

The Entity - thanks that you like it. I cant bend Odin knees too much coz the pants is not full length. The end of the pants will come out from the shin armor.

Verbal21 -your quickshot already look so nice. Cant wait for your more attention shot..

Back