Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, got my shipping notice. I should have this guy by next Wednesday. Gotta love Reward Points!

Hot Toys Loki FINALLY ! :yess:

251193_10150206675627344_58690437343_7410604_6551525_n.jpg

:monkey2

I am slightly disappointed with this one. I picked it up today and while the overall is nice, there are a few bits and bobs that keep me from loving this one. Since his boots are two pieces like Ezio's, he doesn't hold his balance as well due to the very top heavy nature of the figure. Add onto that the metal (holy crap, really?!?) Mjolnir and you have a figure that is more likely to tip over. I was slightly mystified they didn't use the thigh buffers for this one because he looks a little chicken legged. I end up using a pair from the muscular true type to add the bulk and they 'just' work. Those pant seams are holding on for dear life.

Good release, but I was hoping for a bit more. I think I will grab Odin this weekend. I have a feeling that one will be a bit stronger based on the release photos.

Back