Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Thor is the main figure needed of course. But Loki is the second most wanted character from that film to me. I guess HT wanted to cash in on having an actor like Hopkins to release, though, so we got Odin second instead. I'm not even sure how they would handle Destroyer. All rubber seems like a bad idea, and joints would be more distracting on him than on most.

Just watched Thor and I loved it. Lots of action. Highly recommend it. Have Thor PO, don't know about Odin yet, just to much stuff coming out.

I think Loki is easy to relate too..that is why his character is so appealing to me.
He does what he does for a reason and it is easy to understand.
Having said that,once he gets his armour on,it is a no brainer that HT SHOULD make the Loki figure...the exclusive could be the Cosmic cube LOL

As I said in the PF/Maq thread this figure is a must and after seeing the movie I need Loki to go with Thor and Odin.

Well, he's Thor's brother and arch foe. Also the reason the Avengers formed. Plus, I think the guy in the film did a terrific job with such an unconventional villain. But, to each their own.

They have to do Loki. They just have tooooo.

I was extremely impressed by this role. Hiddleston did a fantastic job.

Well if they don't do Loki under the Thor banner he's a lock for the Avengers line. Personally I think they would be silly not to do him under Thor but I could understand if they did figures that won't likely reappear in Avengers, and save Loki for that movie.

I mean you look at Avengers and we will probably get yet another Iron Man, a Cap variant (its already confirmed he has a different outfit), Nick Fury. A hulk would be cool but may present some challenges. Maybe a Hawkeye, if he gets kitted up. Doubtful re a second Black Widow. not sure what else.

Come on guys, try not to spoil it for the others who haven't seen the movie. I already seen it but I'm sure others didn't. Just add the spoiler tag.

I keep thinking there is new new on the HT Thor figure since this thread keeps getting bumped every minute. Do people realize there is a Thor movie thread?

I keep thinking there is new new on the HT Thor figure since this thread keeps getting bumped every minute. Do people realize there is a Thor movie thread?

Yeah, but is it a big deal that some movie talk is here? Lighten up just a bit man. :)

After seeing the movie, pre-ordered both Thor and Odin. I'll pre-order Loki as soon as he's available. I don't see this line turning into another Iron Man for Hot Toys; I don't need any other version of Thor but I'm up more Asgardians and Natalie Portman.

Well if they don't do Loki under the Thor banner he's a lock for the Avengers line.

This was my thoughts exactly. Since he is going to be one of the main enemies (that we already know of anyway) in Avengers, I'd say its reasonably safe to assume that if Loki doesn't get a Thor HT release, he will more than likely be saved for the Avengers HT release.

Can anyone point me to the lowest priced PO's for Thor, just Thor though. As much as I loved Anthony Hopkins as Odin, I just couldn't justify that figure. But Thor, as a fan of the comic and the movie, and now that Hemsworth has perfectly captured the character I must have this figure and Loki too if he ever get's a figure. But again If anyone could point me to sites for low PO's on Thor that'd be great, I found alter ego, it's reasonably cheap, but was wondering if there were any more out there. Thanks in advance.

Back