Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Sif will have a big enough role for them to consider making her... she seems to be in a lot of the promo stuff, even has her own poster, but she's barely in any trailers/commercials.

I wonder if Sif will have a big enough role for them to consider making her... she seems to be in a lot of the promo stuff, even has her own poster, but she's barely in any trailers/commercials.

I really hope she will be made! I was watching IM 2 a couple of days ago and I actually hoped it would be a bit like Black Widow. Not the biggest part in the film, but she saw some action and HT decided to make her.

Now Jaimie Alexander is not as famous as Scarlett Johanssen, which I'm sure was a factor in HT decision to making Black Widow, but I'd definitely would like to see a Sif figure. I think she looks great, plus she would be a nice addition to Thor, Odin and hopefully Loki! :)

So I really hope her role is big enough to warrant a figure.

She would be the most logical, in terms of figuremaking. Natalie Portman is more famous and all, but I'd rather have a figure of a cool Asgardian warrior godess, than a scientist :lol

I dont like the hair of this figure... it doesnt look accurate imo.

Definitely Loki! The Destroyer looks awesome, but Loki even more so! I just love the Asgardian warrior outfits. Really interesting armors IMO!

Me either, I prefer Loki than The Destroyer. :hi5: Destroyer is only being controlled by Loki right? :cuckoo: (not sure about this though, any clarifications on Thor fanatics? :wave) Plus, that long devilish horns on his helmet is just wicked! :devil

I just cancelled my thor and ghost rider from alter ego theres just to much stuff I have on order and I am looking at flexing some high dollar items so I needed to get rid of some stuff.

Doesn't AE have a penalty for canceling a preorder?

Yeah after fifteen days its 10 percent but i dont care I had to make some cutbacks cause im looking at getting some more mauqeetes they are great figures though the thor and ghost rider but going to have to pass for now though.

Last edited:
Yeah after fifteen days its 10 percent but i dont care I had to make some cutbacks cause im looking at getting some more mauqeetes they are great figures though the thor and ghost rider but going to have to pass for now though.
I hear ya. As they say, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Thanks for the feedback.

Need this for my hot toys marvel collection had to get it although would of preferred a more beefy comic accurate Thor but maybe the movie will change my mind def going to pass on Odin just not feeling it plus I'm just going to stick to main characters instead of Odin maybe Loki or another villain

I'd like to see some new pics of this figure, but I guess we'll have to wait until it starts to actually ship (which hopefully won't be July).

I'd like to see some new pics of this figure, but I guess we'll have to wait until it starts to actually ship (which hopefully won't be July).

Yeah I'd definitely like to get Thor to go with the rest of the Marvel heroes, but I still can't force myself to sit down and order it. Need new pics Hot Toys!!

Pulled the trigger and placed the PO for both Thor and Spiderman. Still can't get myself to drop the cash on Ghost Rider however.

Pulled the trigger and placed the PO for both Thor and Spiderman. Still can't get myself to drop the cash on Ghost Rider however.

Im in the same situation. Cant decide if i should buy Ghost Rider.

I wish HT included a shouting or angry looking Thor head sculpt. An interchangeable face plate is also fine like what they're doing with the Jack sparrow DX. Oh how I wish...

i wish the arm scales were sculpted like on predator... now it just looks like rubber silver tubes.. could have been much more sculpted to fit the form.

I wish HT included a shouting or angry looking Thor head sculpt. An interchangeable face plate is also fine like what they're doing with the Jack sparrow DX. Oh how I wish...
Many of us here feel the same way.
As it is now, it's a rather neutral expression and doesn't fit a dynamic, action-oriented pose very well. Oh well.

Im in the same situation. Cant decide if i should buy Ghost Rider.

I've got all three on preorder. :rock

I think Ghost Rider's a comparatively decent value vs. other HT releases, e.g., his MSRP is only $20 more than the DX Jack Sparrow. Plus it'll look nice with the other Marvel stuff HT has put out and is putting out.

I'm personally looking forward to having him lined up with the Project BM! Kaneda w/ Bike and HT Sam Flynn w/ Lightcycle.

Back