Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have the Black suit Spidey; is the suit really that impressive, or just more of the same? :huh

I really wanted the symbiote look over the classic - initially, but went opposite in the end.
I just didn't think the black suit looked enough like the on screen suit - texture wise.

Anyway, how can I call myself a Spidey fan & NOT own this (R&B) great figure!

Classic Spidey all the way. :rock :lol

For those that have the Black suit Spidey; is the suit really that impressive, or just more of the same? :huh

I really wanted the symbiote look over the classic - initially, but went opposite in the end.
I just didn't think the black suit looked enough like the on screen suit - texture wise.

Anyway, how can I call myself a Spidey fan & NOT own this (R&B) great figure!

Classic Spidey all the way. :rock :lol

I think the quality of the Black Suit Spidey is better in all aspects. R&B had a lot of issues with breakage and loose joints. I also think the black suit material is of better quality. If you have both in hand, you'd feel and see the difference. I also do like the fact that the head is removable. Both are pure love though and think HT did an amazing job on each.

I think the quality of the Black Suit Spidey is better in all aspects. R&B had a lot of issues with breakage and loose joints. I also think the black suit material is of better quality. If you have both in hand, you'd feel and see the difference. I also do like the fact that the head is removable. Both are pure love though and think HT did an amazing job on each.

Exactly good post. I have both plus Harry and have my fingers crossed for more from this line.

Totally agreed... Well said!

I love both. R&B Spidey is classic and a must-have, but Black Spidey edges him out in the quality department.

Sallah

No worries man, thanks very much. :hi5:

I think it is an used item. May I know what are some of the common problems that this figure may have? Loose joints..qc issues..etc?

Ankle joints that don't stay in position and are weak.
Saggy turkey neck from stretching the head fabric.
Weak wrist pegs that break easy unless heated up first.
Bump on top of the head on stitching can be futzed.
Wonky webbing on the face. Can be futzed.
Still a great figure. The black one has a lot of these problems fixed.

Ankle joints that don't stay in position and are weak.
Saggy turkey neck from stretching the head fabric.
Weak wrist pegs that break easy unless heated up first.
Bump on top of the head on stitching can be futzed.
Wonky webbing on the face. Can be futzed.
Still a great figure. The black one has a lot of these problems fixed.

Wow..sounds like a very fragile figure..
regarding the weak ankles, will they break off if posed in a standing position for too long?

Wow..sounds like a very fragile figure..
regarding the weak ankles, will they break off if posed in a standing position for too long?

No breakage but they do pop out of the ankle joints if posed too extremely.

Anyone who own this figure since 2011, has any webbing on the costume start to come off?

And here's my custom made "Human Spider"

• Hand-sewn sweat pants, shirt, balacklava & socks.
• Hand painted print (back to back)
• Custom painted kicks

Kid. Would you consider making and selling this outfit as a kit? I'd get one for sure and maybe a few others.

i broke spidey arm on first day i got him haha T_T ... also pegs i broke em all on 1st day sad sad

Back