Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nah. I'm not crazy. I just want more than plastic webbing and a little piece of rock with my Spider-Man figure if it's going to be $200+

I'll wait for the Andrew Garfield one at this point. Tobey wasn't a very good Spider-Man anyway. That 3rd movie is just too bad to forgive.

Just to chime in briefly, the suit ALONE on the HT Spidey is a toy engineering 'marvel'. I think one's idea of value is relative to what they want out of the deal.

I bought mine for $200 (AUD) shipped last year, & I couldn't be happier at this stage. :)

I can't believe the figure is so much on Ebay. With no head sculpt, this figure shouldn't be anywhere near 200. Even the original 150 seemed high to me.

Just to chime in briefly, the suit ALONE on the HT Spidey is a toy engineering 'marvel'. I think one's idea of value is relative to what they want out of the deal.

I bought mine for $200 (AUD) shipped last year, & I couldn't be happier at this stage. :)

One of the above understands the complexities of mass-producing a seamless flexible suit with rubber webbing affixed to its outer side - the other does not. Discuss :lol

One of the above understands the complexities of mass-producing a seamless flexible suit with rubber webbing affixed to its outer side - the other does not. Discuss :lol
Perspective is a huge thing, yes..

This figure is a milestone.

Chasing these things down after the fact, is almost never going to be a cost effective pursuit. :dunno :lol

Perspective is a huge thing, yes..

This figure is a milestone.

Chasing these things down after the fact, is almost never going to be a cost effective pursuit. :dunno :lol

:goodpost:

EXACTLY.
and i agree with your above quote VDG-a marvellous engineering fete which could only be matched by the symbiote version.
Cannot imagine what the amazing Spidey will look like...THIS one is unreal as is.

Repost but i don't care.

005.jpg

love this pic.....nice

The updates to the black suit demands an all new 'classic' Trilogy look with removable mask, etc

Agreed. As much as I love my red and blue spidey i'd like a newer one with the colors just a little darker like in the first movie. And of course, so the people who missed out on it the first time can buy it

On the R&B suit, the sculpt can be translated as more of a determined/angry look, rather than a straight up evil look. I like it :D

Not sure who to credit for these, sorry. Saw the pics on Facebook.

385768_277699155660109_100002600797892_565898_658170909_n.jpg

575120_277698545660170_100002600797892_565895_956969469_n.jpg

542984_277699715660053_100002600797892_565899_1537391715_n.jpg

I was hoping to do this too. The only thing I don't like is how far they had to stretch the fabric to cover the neck. Looks a bit odd but all in all pretty friggin' awesome.

Back