Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you have those HT packets in there?
:rotfl

I read on another forum that a collector was using them cause supposebly they are supposed to help keep moisture out. I have been useing them and my figures have held up great.

So, I'm debating on getting this figure. Every spider-man I've own is by Medicom....and I've go to the point where I'm to afraid to even look at them or else they might lose an arm. Hell, I've done several operations on the comic version of spidey medicom made years back. He doesn't even leave the box anymore. lol
My movie version of spidey seems to be intact but his arms don't quite keep a pose anymore. So, I'm in need of an awesome spider-man for display. I'm debating on snatching this guy up on ebay or the forums here or just crossing my fingers and waiting to see what hot toys has in mind for this line down the road. I'm really interested to see what their line based off the new movie is going to look like....
What do you guys think? Bite the bullet or wait and hope they release more models?

What do I win if I succeed? :D

one-free-internet.jpg

:D

So, I'm debating on getting this figure. Every spider-man I've own is by Medicom....and I've go to the point where I'm to afraid to even look at them or else they might lose an arm. Hell, I've done several operations on the comic version of spidey medicom made years back. He doesn't even leave the box anymore. lol
My movie version of spidey seems to be intact but his arms don't quite keep a pose anymore. So, I'm in need of an awesome spider-man for display. I'm debating on snatching this guy up on ebay or the forums here or just crossing my fingers and waiting to see what hot toys has in mind for this line down the road. I'm really interested to see what their line based off the new movie is going to look like....
What do you guys think? Bite the bullet or wait and hope they release more models?

I have the Blue and Red Spiderman 3 and I think he's great. I don't know why everyone keeps breaking wrist pegs, I've never had a problem, but I only change his pose once in awhile. If I were you I'd pick it up.

I have the Blue and Red Spiderman 3 and I think he's great. I don't know why everyone keeps breaking wrist pegs, I've never had a problem, but I only change his pose once in awhile. If I were you I'd pick it up.

:exactly: agreed, can't go wrong with the classic red n blue. the only thing missing from that release was the peter parker sculpt, but other than that a great figure.

:exactly: agreed, can't go wrong with the classic red n blue. the only thing missing from that release was the peter parker sculpt, but other than that a great figure.

Dammit, I'm going to go broke. I'm gonna end up with this, black suit spider-man, and whatever else hot toys decides to release spider-man related. It's a slippery slope with hot toys figures. I had to stop on the batman figures after Two Face.

Slippery slope, you're telling me. I started about three to four years ago and now I have over 70 Hot Toys figures, it would probably have been more if I hadn't have had to slow down due to becoming diabled.

9tiyxk.jpg

Didnt do the third one, because I didnt feel like it and I thought these would prove it can be done anyway.

Anyway, I feel the first pic isnt perfect, but the second one IMO actually looks better than the Medi pose. I didnt take any time to perfect it.

Last edited:
9tiyxk.jpg

Didnt do the third one, because I didnt feel like it and I thought these would prove it can be done anyway.

Anyway, I feel the first pic isnt perfect, but the second one IMO actually looks better than the Medi pose. I didnt take any time to perfect it.

And now I'm sold on it. My Medi Spider-Man could never do that pose anyways. The Vinyl suit seemed to always pull his arms down.....

Back