Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the amazing spider-man is on my collection.

pa070014.jpg

Hmm, i bargained and could buy him for 150$, plus the guy is in my city. I really liked the movies (especially 1) and have the kotobukiya spiderman statue (black costume on a pole). It's very tempting, but i'm not sure if he'd look "toyish". The price is good, right?

A great price! And if you don't like him after all, then you will have NO problem selling him :hi5:

My waitlist for Spiderman converted last week. My order will be here Thursday! I actually canceled my Iron Man Mark V for this figure. I think it's well worth it though. Plus at $75 cheaper its a no-
brainer

^^
Congrats, this is an awesome figure. I didn't think I'd want the Black Version but after getting mine, I just love it. I rarely handle my figures once I've got them in a pose but I've had so much fun messing around with this figure, I find myself always posing this figure differently & I love his base to, makes him stand high above the other figures. Hell I'll probably even buy there new amazing Spiderman to :)

Hello!, i´m new here.
This figure is fantastic...here is mine with a little photoshop...

Hope you like it ;)

spidermankh.jpg

Damn the more pictures I see the more I realize that I drawn the short stick. Most of these Spiderman are perfect! You can hardly see the stitching in the head. Wish I could say the same about mine. There some noticeable "undulations" along the stitch. I can make it better with some futzing but still.... I wish it wasn't there.

Last edited:
Damn the more pictures I see the more I realize I that I drawn the short stick. Most of these Spiderman are perfect! You can hardly see the stitching in the head. Wish I could say the same about mine. There some noticeable "undulations" along the stitch. I can make it better with some futzing but still.... I wish it wasn't there.

I have 2 and they both have problems. But, it is still an awesome figure, best Spidey to date.

Mine has a bump in the sticking on the top of the head but is easily smoothed out. I have yet to see any problems.

My waitlist for Spiderman converted last week. My order will be here Thursday! I actually canceled my Iron Man Mark V for this figure. I think it's well worth it though. Plus at $75 cheaper its a no-
brainer

You did the right thing.

First post on the forum! Hello fellow Spidey fans, Just got my Spiderman yesterday and i just gotta say i frickin love this figure. And also thanks to all who provided pics,I have some good ideas on how to pose him now.

First post on the forum! Hello fellow Spidey fans, Just got my Spiderman yesterday and i just gotta say i frickin love this figure. And also thanks to all who provided pics,I have some good ideas on how to pose him now.

Welcome and congrats!! Spidey is a fantastic figure, one of HT's best!

:hi5:

Cool pics TK0083 I knew when New Goblin hit that there would be some really cool photos of Spidy and Goblin going at it... I still hope to pick up Goblin I have Spidy already its a matter of funds and all the other stuff I already have on the way though...

Back