Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, okay... A little last one
before going to sleep:

SPIDERMANPOSE02POSTER.jpg

:wink1:
:rip

Wow that's awesome!! Great pics.

F___ THIS, I'm sellin' my ____ty collection coz I can't display my figures! Especially like this!!!

Thk u baloo :mad::monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

trollsmile.png

Hey guys another couple questions about this figure

I'm sure it's been answered, but I just read over quite a few of the pages and couldn't find it

1st - There is a "kink"/bulge beneath the fabric at the bottom of spidey's left shoulder/above the side of his bicep/tricep, almost looks like a shoulder pad - is this normal?

2nd - On the same arm the black under suit has fabric sticking out past the end of his sleeve (ie. the black material is past the peg and just to his hand) - as though there is a lump at the bottom of his sleeve. Is this normal too? :D

Thanks

Not "normal" but, it seems that most of the figures have the same problem - including mine.

The two problems are directly related. There is a black under-sleeve that is designed to smooth out the joints. The black under-sleeve on yours has slid down the arm a bit. This leaves what appears to be a lump at the shoulder, but it's actually more of a dip down where the sleeve is absent. Like baloo said, you need to massage the under-sleeve up, working through the outer-sleeve. This takes a while but will work with patience. Once the dip/bump at the shoulder is gone the black sleeve will be high enough and it will no longer be sticking out near the wrist.

Well, okay... A little last one
before going to sleep:

SPIDERMANPOSE02POSTER.jpg

:wink1:
:rip

Spectacular! :clap

Still amazed that he's balanced like that!

Thank you all, friends!
:hi5::hi5::hi5:

@ Remy: Glad you like it so much! :duff
I had originally saved it at 1680x1050 to match the screen resolution of my MacBook Pro, but Photobucket has reduced it slightly to 1454x909, I do not know why but this is no big deal.

@ Maglor: :lecture ... Mag, do not forget that Spidey is the king of the balance as an amazing Emeritus acrobat he is! :wink1:

@ vodoun: ... Will you have to dig out deeply? :D

Wow, so many great photos in this thread!

I still need to unpack mine and find a good pose, but this thread is making that task easier.

Thanks baloo, for the poster pic as well :D

Not "normal" but, it seems that most of the figures have the same problem - including mine.

The two problems are directly related. There is a black under-sleeve that is designed to smooth out the joints. The black under-sleeve on yours has slid down the arm a bit. This leaves what appears to be a lump at the shoulder, but it's actually more of a dip down where the sleeve is absent. Like baloo said, you need to massage the under-sleeve up, working through the outer-sleeve. This takes a while but will work with patience. Once the dip/bump at the shoulder is gone the black sleeve will be high enough and it will no longer be sticking out near the wrist.

Spectacular! :clap

Still amazed that he's balanced like that!

Great advice, thanks.. saves alot of stress :)

Thanks friends!
For those who might be interested, here is the process (not very hard for who knows playing with Photoshop):

SPIDERMANPOSE02POSTERSEQUEL.jpg

Spiderman is a Mormon? :huh

Haha... Another little linguistic subtlety probably! :gah:
Should I have to write it without capitals or choose a synonym such as "accomplished" or "experienced"? :dunno

Back