Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in an apt. and i did :(

Might turn up yet. :pray:

Just bit the bullet and ordered at the higher price from Hobbyfan.com

I tried a couple of days ago to order from CCGArmory. I received an email from them the next day that they have fulfilled their allocated amount of figures to sell and they cancelled my order. I then went on the wait list from Sideshow but I realize that was a lost cause at this point.

Ouch.

I think you should go for it. It doesn't seem like they're going to last much longer. Everywhere else I can find is more expensive.

Can't believe i spent 320 on SM figures and i don't have one in hand yet. (least when the investigation at ups is over somebody should refund me for one of them)

Lucky i ordered when i did there's one left, there was 3

I cant believe some of you are willing to pay $200 when a month ago you could have gotten it for $140. Money must grow on your trees.

Anybody try this yet? I added some magnets to spidey's feet and now he can stick to metal. What do you think?
IMG_8282.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_8265.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8252.jpg

IMG_8270.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about your situation Oscorp. Thankfully, the worst case scenario is that you should have this one secured and will get refunded for the one that got lost. Best case scenario is that they'll find the first one and you can make your money back selling your extra here.

yeah thx, hopefully i get refunded for the UPS dealio.

169$ one left at link if anyone wants one best price.

(thx for link ben)

Anybody try this yet? I added some magnets to spidey's feet and now he can stick to metal. What do you think?

IMG_8270.jpg
That's probably one of the coolest ideas I've seen for this figure :clap

I don't think I'd do it to mine though :lol

I'd probably be concerned about it falling or something. But I still think it's :cool:

where can i find this guys UPS lost my package so pissed

This happened with me not too long ago with another figure. It ended up being delivered to the same apartment number but different building. Not sure how your apartments are set up, but you might want to check out the other building.

Hope everything works out for you...Nothing worse than seeing the UPS status say "delivery" and nothing to show for it :(

IMG_8265.jpg

dude, you are truly one with the force on this one.

hot toys should have done this simple yet epic idea.

anyway, got spidey today and i must say his toy costume is more realistic than the movie one. i mean, in terms of what a broke, freelance, twenty something dude with minimal tailoring experience can almost possibly accomplish, that's what the hot toys figure look to me. IMHO.

great figure! 8.5/10. definitely getting black spidey.

Last edited:
Back