Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does he have rubber soles? just wondering if there is problems standing with fabric slippery socks?

1641569uzsyie7e7wuw6ne.jpg

Bought spidey off ebay yesterday. Paid for EMS express shipping. Seller sent it out today using registered :slap

im thinking of buying on ebay, but i dont want to pay that much more than i would at CSC. anyone got some leads on good deals to egt this sooner?

Bought spidey off ebay yesterday. Paid for EMS express shipping. Seller sent it out today using registered :slap

It always makes me laugh how people can't wait a few extra months for something that they buy that something from a seller overseas at the buyer's own risk. It just leaves you so few options to fix things if something goes wrong, not to mention the fact that you end up overpaying for the item.

Sideshow, Razor's Edge, Alter Ego, BBTS or CSC are they only ones for me.

It always makes me laugh how people can't wait a few extra months for something that they buy that something from a seller overseas at the buyer's own risk. It just leaves you so few options to fix things if something goes wrong, not to mention the fact that you end up overpaying for the item.

If I was in the US, then it would be sideshow for me. But I'm in Australia and given the prices here, buying from ebay would cost me pretty much the same. Paid a total of 245USD shipped, which comes down to 230AUD. Oh and the seller provided me with the wrong tracking number, he did ship by EMS.

BBTS always seems to get their SS stuff weeks after everyone else . But you definatly have a point. I don't mind waiting a few more weeks
to get mine from SS .

Hell i think CSC ships theirs before SS even. (even though they get it from them) Maybe SS ships to retailers first. I went with CSC cause i think they're the fastest US retailer.

That's all good news!! :clap

Hope you get it asap and do post some awesome 'Action pics!' :)

If I was in the US, then it would be sideshow for me. But I'm in Australia and given the prices here, buying from ebay would cost me pretty much the same. Paid a total of 245USD shipped, which comes down to 230AUD. Oh and the seller provided me with the wrong tracking number, he did ship by EMS.

Back