Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its looks like spiderman....thats good enough for me, tobey maguire could not give a toss ,always get him confused with that hobbit fellah from LOTR anyway

I can live without a Toby sculpt because this does look like Spiderman... But no camera for him is kind of crazy... When is Spiderman/Peter ever with out a camera in the movie or comics...

The one on page 68 looks really great. The eyes and webbing are perfect. The shading in the chest and abs adds so much and makes the figure look real. I hope HT can find a way to do it.

Any reliable US vendors still have this available for pre-order at a fair price? Not seeing Spidey on Alter Ego or Corner Store.

I know that there are people unhappy with this figure because there is no Toby head sculpt, but seriously how many of us would pose spiderman without his mask?

I know that there are people unhappy with this figure because there is no Toby head sculpt, but seriously how many of us would pose spiderman without his mask?

I would! I love the train scene is spiderman 2. Having him unmasked would bring those images to me.

Actually, I'm glad there's no "Toby" head. If it came with one it'll just stay in the box with Nicolas Cage.

Interesting video about the costume.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIDPOtsz9m0"]YouTube - ‪The Making of Spider-Man 2 (2004) - Costume Design‬‏[/ame]

Fascinating. Thanks for posting Toyrewind.
I was never completely sold on the suits. Although they're anatomically correct and look like Spidey, I was never sold on the bulkiness of the proportions compared to the relativel skinniness of Toby. Sometimes it was too jarring seeing the difference in size. Basically, it looked like a guy in a muscle suit.

154319_466373197343_58690437343_6039728_6179539_n.jpg

63445_466372147343_58690437343_6039694_506171_n.jpg

Initially i thouht these poses werent possible but i think i can do it with the Iron Man Hall of armour stands oo the superman base, the ones with the plastic rod, gripping the waist should hold them.

They just wont match, it'd be nice if HT could have a stand like that but in a clear base for airbourne poses

Back