Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you want his head.
As pointless as the cage head with ghost rider

I just love seeing HT headsculpts of famous people. Even if the likeness isn't quite right they still look incredibly lifelike. However I think they also come very close on most likenesses too.

Not a deal breaker for me but I'd also love to see a Tobey sculpt go with it. I'd rarely use it but I could see me displaying him maskless with his mask in hand from time to time.

People still don't get it!? ..an interchangeable Toby sculpt would ____ up the area where the bottom of the mask meet's the rest of the costume ..a Toby sculpt is not worth throwing off the look of the whole figure.

Spider-Spud-1.jpg

Dammit the body is off it resemble's some sort of potatoe or somthing this is an easy pass for me. hot toys has lost alllllll my respect.:panic::cuckoo:

I would love to have a Tobey HS so I could somehow recreate the train scene in Spiderman 2. Thats one of my favorite moments of the saga.

People still don't get it!? ..an interchangeable Toby sculpt would ____ up the area where the bottom of the mask meet's the rest of the costume ..a Toby sculpt is not worth throwing off the look of the whole figure.

Thats not true at all. I have an idea of how it may be fixed and dont ruin the design, but its a little hard for me to explain it cause english isnt my native language. I expected HT would come up with this idea.

Maybe we get from HOT TOYS all the four figures MEDICOM made from this line...TOBEY too!!! :)

I made my own Tobey head sculpt for the medicom spiderman 2 figure. One reveal head cast from Peter Parker fig then sculpted hair for that good pete look. Also a partial reveal head for the famous kiss scene. Didn't turn out bad but then again it was easy to swap heads. This figure will be more challenging to accomplish this. I foresee a lot of damaged hot toys spiderman figures for sale on eBay. Oh boy

Back