Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5320052273_c3de9060b8_b.jpg

5320051325_93406e4af4_b.jpg

Looking good.

:clap

I wonder if they made the boots fabric if they would have to reshape the feet or it they would look ok. Other than that I love this so far.

I wanna buy this cuz I've really grown up with the Toby mcguire spiderman, and love spiderman becuz of his movies. But I have a feeling the new spiderman will lessen this or monitarily although not sentimentally for myself

Haha me too! I remember the old old Peter Parker with the goggles and the fake ass wall crawling. If I could find a picture Id post it, think it was a movie.

and we can't forget about Japanese Spider-Man with his infamous Megazord:lol
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mcxioU7AMM4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mcxioU7AMM4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hehe... I remember that Nicholas Hammond was the first actor to play Spider-Man (and his nerdy alter-ego Peter Parker) 34 years ago, in a telemovie for the CBS network, but I did not know that the Japanese had tried to make a Spiderman TV serie too!... Somehow, I think they were much closer to the original (just kidding...) because if I remember right, Spidey does not launch spider's webs from his body but from small tanks forming a wristlet hidden under his suit, and that triggered by a button located at the center of his palm under his glove (hence the sign that he makes when launching a web).
As he is gifted in chemistry, the design of this spider fluid had not posed too much difficulty.
There are also stocks in his belt as well as small transmitters spy spider-shaped that he throws at an enemy that he would not be able to follow.
From the radioactive spider that had bitten him, he inherited his spider sense, superhuman strength and of course its ability to adhere to all walls.
... Am I correct?

Did anyone have the 18" figure that think came from the movie/TV show? If it wasnt it was about the same time. It was all cloth except head hands and I think feet. The right arm was hollow and you could fill it with fluid that came with him and by squeezeing his arm you could shoot webs. There was also a Spiderman in small shorts on the children's show the Electric Company.

Ha! Yeah there he is. Man 34 years ago! I guess I was only four but I do remember it. I remember the figure too.

Did anyone have the 18" figure that think came from the movie/TV show? If it wasnt it was about the same time. It was all cloth except head hands and I think feet. The right arm was hollow and you could fill it with fluid that came with him and by squeezeing his arm you could shoot webs. There was also a Spiderman in small shorts on the children's show the Electric Company.

I definitely remember the Electric Company Spidey! Pretty sure that was the only reason I ever tuned in to watch the Electric Company. :dunno

:rotflI feel old

Can I make you feel really old? I couldn't get into the first Spider-man movie as I was too young for the rating in the UK. The 12A certificate was soon introduced (like the pg13 in America) so I was able to see it in the cinema.

Back