Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes he answered your question... Making this head removal would mean you would probably see the seam making it less visually appealing. Its good they chose to make it all one piece so that it looks more natural... Besides do you really want a maguire head?

Uhm, i'm pretty sure it isn't one piece, as you can see in this pic (look at the neck):

154977_466375057343_58690437343_6039775_3389327_n.jpg

The good thing about using the Spiderman 3 license is that they can get a red and blue and also the black in one license. Because realistically at this scale there wont be much difference between the three movie suits.

Uhm, i'm pretty sure it isn't one piece, as you can see in this pic (look at the neck):

154977_466375057343_58690437343_6039775_3389327_n.jpg

Its a seam but its sewn all the way around

The good thing about using the Spiderman 3 license is that they can get a red and blue and also the black in one license. Because realistically at this scale there wont be much difference between the three movie suits.

whats the difference between the 3 movies? pics of the difference?

Its been discussed in this thread I believe. I know the blue is much darker in the third film. The patterns printed on the red and blue areas changed.

Not that much different really. It is very minor change between all three films.

From 1 to 2 they made the colours more pronounced and gave him the webbing on his palms, (missing in Spidey 1).

From 2 to 3 the webbing is a darker gray, and raised more from the suit and his eyes have an amber tint now. Again, the colours pop more, (could be the CGI), and the hexagon print is sharper.

pretty much sums it up

yes 3.

what is confusing?

Sounds like you're talking about 3 suits within the Spiderman 3 license.

1) Red and blue suit.

2) Black suit.

3) Venom?

visual evidence for those that need them

Yes. The thing is that most wouldn't have noticed.

In Spider-Man 1 his costume is a red and blue with black weblines. The red portion is "bricked" with the blue portion resembling pentagon shapes. The weblines on the legs and arms are more straight than angled or curved and the spider on the front is more wide than long with the back spider looking more like the comic counterpart.

spiderman1.jpg

In Spider-Man 2 his costume is a red and blue with silver weblines. The red portion has the pentagon/octagon shape while the blue portion is bricked. The spider on the front isn't really changed all that much but the back is more stylized like the front and all of the weblines are angled.

Tobey_Maguire_in_Spider-Man_2_Wallpaper_6_1024.jpg

In Spider-Man 3 he wore a red and blue with metallic gray weblines that showed silver in the light but outside of the light showed more black or dark gray. The spider is longer with a longer body and longer legs, using the shortness from the first film. The patterning on the costume is the same from the second film.

2007_spider_man_3_0012.jpg

spider-man_3_07051.jpg

Its like Vader at this point where from the first film there is a significant difference but from second from third its very limited.

Sounds like you're talking about 3 suits within the Spiderman 3 license.

1) Red and blue suit.

2) Black suit.

3) Venom?

I'm pretty sure his first sentence was just about Spider-Man 3 and his second one meant each red/blue suit from each of the three movies

Back