Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liking this mod, but it IS scary. I will try it though and let you all know the results. Send positive vibes please. LOL

Positive vibes sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I made the quick decision to commit this to being Parker...

....much happier now!

fbdbda80.jpg

9401175b.jpg

...what the hell
498c241e.jpg

This is my first hot toys figure and i am super happy with it!!
the only problem i have had with it is part of the webbing on his left foot broke :monkey2 oh well its almost to small to notice and since receiving my figure i have ordered blacksuit spidey and avengers Captain America

Has anybody had their figures body break underneath the costume? The leg on mine is kind of loose and I have no idea what to do if it breaks.

Bit late in the game but I managed to get hold of one of these along with a sandman base. Fantastic figure!

3fd408d8.jpg

Well, I did the mod. I had a rip in the neck anyway so I figured I had nothing to lose. It's tight but I think I have a display able figure again! Pics to come!

Changed around my display while dusting the Detolfs. Finally untilizing Spidey's rock.

spidey002-1.jpg

Bit late in the game but I managed to get hold of one of these along with a sandman base. Fantastic figure!

3fd408d8.jpg

Never too late! Congrats!

Well, I did the mod. I had a rip in the neck anyway so I figured I had nothing to lose. It's tight but I think I have a display able figure again! Pics to come!

Cool....can't wait to see the pics.

Just picked up one of these finally as well from a fellow freak..cant wait to get him....I may use the "rock" with my To Fair Batman Begins.

I should be receiving mine in a day or so..but I have read about the droop...you might want to have one end on something or grabbing something to help prop it up

Back