Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hTyzWmh.gif

I wish I bought it sooner. What kept me was that they didn't release a Police Station version... and now they did.

This is, incidentally, how Jedis "release stress."

Shipping tomorrow!

Any issues I should look out for?

Yeah watch out for the little studs on the jacket + the wrist to hands sometimes fall out the wrist pegs on this fig. This fig is on HT's old muscle body & I have had the arms break off on these bodies before by moving the arms to forcefully so be careful.

DSCF1647_zpsfba937a9.jpg

He's a bute, congrats.

Well after checking it out for later part of the afternoon, it's going back to the seller. The neck peg on the body is cracking apart, the jacket is missing a diamond and the cufflinks are barely holding on by a thread... but of course the seller blew smoke up my ass about it's condition.

Well after checking it out for later part of the afternoon, it's going back to the seller. The neck peg on the body is cracking apart, the jacket is missing a diamond and the cufflinks are barely holding on by a thread... but of course the seller blew smoke up my ass about it's condition.

That sucks man, sorry you got to deal with the hassle of returning it. What did you pay if you don't mine me asking?

Back