Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my second Tech Noir! It's the one in the middle. Cluttered as faulk I know.

uMQb1YF.jpg

BTl27X8.jpg

BPrjxRB.jpg

kMYX5iP.jpg

1X2n7E4.jpg

I got it from Pete. He definitely was the most accommodating and professional member I've dealt with in here that I've purchased from. Some guys can leave you hanging out to dry, but not Pete. I just wanted to post a glowing plug for him. And to anyone who will buy from him in the future... you're in good hands :wave

uMQb1YF.jpg

BTl27X8.jpg

BPrjxRB.jpg

kMYX5iP.jpg

1X2n7E4.jpg

I got it from Pete. He definitely was the most accommodating and professional member I've dealt with in here that I've purchased from. Some guys can leave you hanging out to dry, but not Pete. I just wanted to post a glowing plug for him. And to anyone who will buy from him in the future... you're in good hands :wave

Thanks Snake:hi5:

That is one terminator collection to be proud of, congrats man, looks killer:clap:clap:clap

uMQb1YF.jpg

BTl27X8.jpg

BPrjxRB.jpg

kMYX5iP.jpg

1X2n7E4.jpg

Excellent Snake. Looks like you were able to fix him. Good job and the shelf looks great :clap

Also, Pete is the man :lol :wink1:

Kickass collection, man, kickass collection! :rock

Thanks Snake:hi5:

That is one terminator collection to be proud of, congrats man, looks killer:clap:clap:clap

1rgE7ld.gif

Thank you fellas. :wave

You're a good guy, Skull! :duff

:exactly:

He's the Winston Wolf of the 1/6 market, he fixes problems :lecture

Thanks, Snake is too, great guy to work with:duff

You really helped with that little head problem Pete. You took a bad situation and really turned it around :1-1: :duff :hi5:

Excellent Snake. Looks like you were able to fix him. Good job and the shelf looks great :clap

Also, Pete is the man :lol :wink1:

I had a heart attack when I saw what was wrong with it. :lol

I'm like "oh not again!" So thankful I had a Reeve body on hand that I honestly didn't even need just laying around. The adapter was essentially exactly the same as the MMS136, just slightly different color. It's rock solid in there now, the ball from the head has a great amount of torque in it and it "popped" in. :yess:

:lol

Oh, man. Now I want 1/6 Pulp Fiction figures that don't cost a few thousand each. What's the holdup? Miramax, QT, Travolta, Jackson? :gah:

Don't think they'll sell well? HT likes film, but they would rather go after mainstream stuff they know they can bank on. Although, that didn't work out with Jake Sully :lol

Outside of a DX11 table and chair, is there anywhere that has a reasonably price table and chair set? I might just display my 136 BD with the table and chair instead of standing, I think it would be more suitable for it.

Outside of a DX11 table and chair, is there anywhere that has a reasonably price table and chair set? I might just display my 136 BD with the table and chair instead of standing, I think it would be more suitable for it.

There is this one, but I guess that is supposed to be the Batman/Joker table, just not made by Hot Toys.

XCS10001.jpg

terminator.jpg

It doesn't look like the one in the movie but I guess we can't have it all. :lol

That's nothing when you have already bought five different jokers and as many batmen and the two tumblers and the bike and stuff. :)

Or two of each Terminator and extra bodies and head sculpts for that matter. :lol

Hey guys, I have a question. I was offered this figure for a good price used but the seller warned me that his head is loose and only "stays by gravity" and that "the peg that holds them together has problems". Is this something that's fixable? I assume it might just need a replacement peg and if so, what kind should I look for? Thanks.

Hey guys, I have a question. I was offered this figure for a good price used but the seller warned me that his head is loose and only "stays by gravity" and that "the peg that holds them together has problems". Is this something that's fixable? I assume it might just need a replacement peg and if so, what kind should I look for? Thanks.

Yeah it sounds like the neck peg adapter is broken, a common problem with older hot toys figures, this one has been know to happen to for sure, I sold one mint in shipper to a fellow freak and it broke on the first head swap. The part is hard to find sold by itself but if you have any other hot toys with muscle body's they all use the same peg.

Yeah it sounds like the neck peg adapter is broken, a common problem with older hot toys figures, this one has been know to happen to for sure, I sold one mint in shipper to a fellow freak and it broke on the first head swap. The part is hard to find sold by itself but if you have any other hot toys with muscle body's they all use the same peg.

Thanks for your reply, Skull. Say if I were to thicken the peg with epoxy, would that in theory work?

Back