Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey a-dev
you asked to inform you about the scale of barbie sink compared to 1/6 terminator when the sink arrives.
i hope these photos are useful.

sink_day01_01.jpg

sink_day01_02.jpg

sink_day01_03.jpg

sink_day01_04.jpg

as for me, i think that, being the only ____ing close to 1/6 sink on ebay, it fits good enough.
need to ____ it dirty now and think of water tube and water hole.
p.s. if "sh it" is a bad word in english, what word should be used to describe the process? :D

Thanks P.. Yeah I think that looks good, scale seems 1/6 enough. Sinks do come in all shapes and sizes in real life. We'll take what we can get in 1:6. I'll order one later today I think.

hey a-dev
you asked to inform you about the scale of barbie sink compared to 1/6 terminator when the sink arrives.
i hope these photos are useful.

sink_day01_01.jpg

sink_day01_02.jpg

sink_day01_03.jpg

sink_day01_04.jpg

as for me, i think that, being the only ____ing close to 1/6 sink on ebay, it fits good enough.
need to ____ it dirty now and think of water tube and water hole.
p.s. if "sh it" is a bad word in english, what word should be used to describe the process? :D

Now the Terminator can open a hairdressing salon......i'll hav da buzzcut pleeze.

the dullest custom but my favourite for now.

after opening the forearm meat the movie terminator just fixed the wound with bandages as he made a very small cut.

armcut_movie.jpg

the concept version terminator cut it wider and around the fist to reveal all mechanisms. and so he had to sew it a long way.

armcut_concept.jpg

as my terminator cut it even deeper, he had no way to sew it back at all and just threw it away.

armcut_figure.jpg

overall view:

overall_view_001.jpg

overall_view_002.jpg

details:

arm_closeup01.jpg

arm_closeup02.jpg

arm_closeup03.jpg

arm_closeup04.jpg

4 wires between pistons are clearly visible here due to the better angle than on an arm surgery custom.

as usual, all joints are kept functional, similar to the skeleton arm.

Well I finally got some kaustic plastik super muscle bodys on the way, due to me by end of week or early next week. So I can finally replace the CM toys muscle body I currently have for the police shootout T-800:yess: These are gunna be great for arnie bashes or superhero bashes, P. have you got any of these on the way to you cause I know you could use some:wink1: This is what he looks like currently, I will post pics of the new body as soon as they arrive:)

Why are you giving P. such a hard time there Butters?
easy question.
butters thinks that HT figures are already finished, perfect and untouchable out of the box, while i think that many things can be changed or approved.
that's an old difference between people accepting the world around them and people using it. you cannot say today who's right :)
Guys ordered a leather jacket set and its dam small for my T800 any ideas
cut away the jacket's lining / cut off the shirt's sleeves. it will make the clothes fit a little better.

Last edited:
Got my KP bodys today:yess: These were made to make arnie bashes and are a must have if you are planning a custom terminator. The bodys are made of quality plasic and pvc and have nice tight joints. I will start my custom police shootout over again tommorrow after work so I should have pics up shortly after that. I highly recommend these:clap

Got my KP bodys today:yess: These were made to make arnie bashes and are a must have if you are planning a custom terminator. The bodys are made of quality plasic and pvc and have nice tight joints. I will start my custom police shootout over again tommorrow after work so I should have pics up shortly after that. I highly recommend these:clap

PICS or you never got them :impatient:

Back