Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here my WIP police shootout bash, I still have some more work to do but I thought I would post my progress. I took him off the cmtoys body and put it on the KP mucsle body.

Thought I would let you guys know
There is a guy selling an AR-15
1/6 on evilbay at the moment

He has one left

I am guessing it's the version that came with the aoshima terminator endo

a link would be really useful.
though i just checked and didn't find ar-18, and ar-15 is a wrong gun.

to hell with t2 )

julypose_01.jpg

movie_shot_03.jpg

julypose_01.jpg

eyecut_002.jpg

assaultcyborg_006.jpg

all_of_them_002.jpg

Yikes! What a collection! :clap

Thought I would let you guys know
There is a guy selling an AR-15
1/6 on evilbay at the moment

He has one left

I am guessing it's the version that came with the aoshima terminator endo

a link would be really useful.
though i just checked and didn't find ar-18, and ar-15 is a wrong gun.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISA...m8o2P4z6iFNygzHah7tOo%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

The 4 guns are sold, more will be available in september it seems.
Also looks like we're gonna have some great quality Gargoyles (opaque and transcluscent versions should be available) in late August early september ^^
More news to come as i get them.

Did you ordered one?
Can you make pictures to see the details?
See the quality you talk about.
The aoshima is low quality?
If the aoshima is ok (from what've seen) these recast, if they are recast, should do the trick.
But your pictures might help determine that :)
Thanks for those.

There's another AR18 available from a japanese guy its around 90 usd maybe you should try to get one :)

Can't wait to finally have all my parts, especially proper Gargoyles, to finally make my police custom. BTW is there anything to do to make the T2 leather jacket more accurate?
Also can it be closed?
Thanks

Last edited:
Mines still a WIP but this is to show that the t2 jacket can be closed and the only other thing is if you cut the stiches the collar can be popped up.

whats the name of the guy who did that police custom?
Wonder if he has more gargoyles?

Went back through my eBay transactions and found the german seller's name again who made and sold me that PS T1 custom I showed in my youtube video. He goes by the name tankograd2006. I looked at his profile and it doesn't look like he has made any more since selling me that one.

Here is my custom AR18.
Gonna try to make some recast if i find someone.

DSC_8320.jpg

Anyone has a T1 or saturday toys leather jacket for sale?
Ormaybe where i can find one?
Thanks

Thanks mate
STill a work in progress
The only thing that really annoys me is the part on top near the visor its too much visible
The gun is hollow so there a hole under that part
Wanted to fill it with miliput then rework the top but just put that part instead that hides it all
I think all the other details should work fine once painted black

The only thing that really annoys me is the part on top near the visor its too much visible
i'd say that the thing that should be corrected first of all is the angle of a clip holder.

armalite_ar18_b2.jpg

ar-18-2.jpg

see how it goes down unlike other rifles.

the rest details are smaller, considering that you just remake another gun.

Took me a while to see what part you were talking about ^^
Don't think i will be able to correct that, since i can't just sand it to make it go down i would have to add a part and rework all that area wich is way above my skill.
I'm suprised i've managed not to screw it up so far ^^
But thanks for the pointers :)

I sanded the visor to make it rounder, and also sanded that top part that was a bit too visible, look better now.

2 last things to do then i'll be satisfied, make a hole in the cannon (make to side "lines" open too) and maybe use some others clips.
Since i'll be painting it black, i would like to have some other clips with that grey/gun metal color. Those i use are ok but they are green and i rather avoid having to repaint them since i suck at this ^^

They are extremly long clips in the movie.
Any idea what clips i can use?

Thanks again for your help :)

Received my extra T800 set soi did a little test :)
dsc8317p.jpg

I used a KP02 body, find it a bit not big enough...
Will probably swap it with the T2 HT body.

"not mine" )
this is a V-Raptor work and i didn't upload his work in progress photos. you can ask him for details if he didn't remove them.

Back