Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's pics of my T1 custom I just fiinished today using the new Kaustic Plastik body.

I was inspired by P. to create this custom. It is a bash of several items.

DSC_1454.jpg

DSC_1452-1.jpg

DSC_1453-1.jpg

DSC_1451-1.jpg

That looks bad azz joebizz:clap:clap:clap I'll be going for the police shootout version. I will start it after work tommorrow, I have like 70% of the stuff needed to complete it, still need the gargoyles, boots, and ar-18 and it should be complete.

That looks bad azz joebizz:clap:clap:clap I'll be going for the police shootout version. I will start it after work tommorrow, I have like 70% of the stuff needed to complete it, still need the gargoyles, boots, and ar-18 and it should be complete.

Thanks man, I will post a youtube video shortly. In the video you will see my Police Shootout custom as well as this one that was done by a guy in Germany.

Here's the link to my youtube video....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whumW_mpJMA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whumW_mpJMA[/ame]

whats the name of the guy who did that police custom?
Wonder if he has more gargoyles?

I don't remember but I will look it up on eBay and see if I can find his name again. If I do I will post it here. I think I might have posted it several pages back when I first showed pics of him.

great work on your t1 custom JB.
i had posted pics of my t1 police station shootout in the KP body thread but i suppose this thread is more appropriate......:)
IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Looks good but I would turn up that collar. It'd involve cutting the stitching holding it down though so maybe you'd rather not. And I don't think his t-shirt should be tucked into his pants.

Looks good but I would turn up that collar. It'd involve cutting the stitching holding it down though so maybe you'd rather not. And I don't think his t-shirt should be tucked into his pants.

oh, i still have some tweaking to do for sure. bullet hole to the chest, gargoyles, remove the face blood...............i had just aquired the kp body & a spas yesterday and was eager to post the wip............:lol

I have a pair of gargoyles that are broke on both of the side frames but could be made to wear again. I'd trade for something if interested. I cut two pieces of speaker wire cover for them and used them as the side frames/bars and they looked decent. PM me if interested.

The hamburger head that Hot Toys (I believe) released years ago has the jacket with the turned up collar, that's what I have on mine.

Back