Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, nice custom :clap...you only need the AR-18. Look this:

dsc01028x.jpg

dsc01029uw.jpg

dsc00989y.jpg

dsc00995yx.jpg

dsc01041tc.jpg

dsc01033yl.jpg

dsc01032xx.jpg

Hi Guys, I've just picked up the Dutch/Redfeild body for AU$25 with a few other bits and pieces from a garage sale and i need to know if the BD head will fit the body or do i need to mod the neck post?

thanks for the help.

Man, the detail that they put in these things nowadays. I have a Terminator robot from Japan from back in '81 or so, and the best detail was that some of the pieces were made in brass. Otherwise, no movements, no good joints, nothing!

Hi Guys, I've just picked up the Dutch/Redfeild body for AU$25 with a few other bits and pieces from a garage sale and i need to know if the BD head will fit the body or do i need to mod the neck post?

thanks for the help.

The heads should fit that body although there will be gaps. If you stuff something down into the neck it should fill out the neck a bit and close these gaps.

I have a Terminator robot from Japan from back in '81 or so, and the best detail was that some of the pieces were made in brass.
Wow - that takes the concept of time travel to a whole new level! The fact that you bought a toy from a film that was still three years away from being released is very Cameron-esque!! :lol

Hey guys I haven't been on this thread in a while but I heard a while back that ACI or some other company of similar repute was going to make a muscle body much in proportion to the Arnie muscle body, has anyone else heard this and if so has it been released. I thought it was going to be made to replace the HT Dutch bodies. I'm sure I heard it somewhere on this forum.

Hey guys I haven't been on this thread in a while but I heard a while back that ACI or some other company of similar repute was going to make a muscle body much in proportion to the Arnie muscle body, has anyone else heard this and if so has it been released. I thought it was going to be made to replace the HT Dutch bodies. I'm sure I heard it somewhere on this forum.

No, it turned out to be more like the Royce/ Wolverine bodies size wise. I believe it was Elvis who used it for a custom. Could of been Thor.

Is there any muscle body comparable in build to Wolverine/Royce but with a not-so-thick neck?

For _____s 'n' giggles....well OK for an actual insane need to have an 'Arrival scene' T-1000 - I decided to test out whether I could put a T-1000 head onto the Royce body. I took a split/healing head as a guinea pig and cut off the neck to test the fit (that part worked out very well) but the damn neck is just too bulky.

The Flamma body may not be big like Arnie as some hoped but the build still looks wrong for Robert Patrick in T2 so I don't think thats an option. The Royce body looks most apt except for the bullneck. Aaaaargghhh!

For _____s 'n' giggles....well OK for an actual insane need to have an 'Arrival scene' T-1000.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VPd-fy00rI"]Just Friends--OH MY GOD! - YouTube[/ame]

No, it turned out to be more like the Royce/ Wolverine bodies size wise. I believe it was Elvis who used it for a custom. Could of been Thor.

That blows I was looking forward to that too!! :mad: So much for my Arnie bashes I had in mind. I just dont feel like paying rediculous ebay prices for a new Arnie body

Back