Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got done with my Police Shootout bash and wanted to post pics of my little contribution. It's certainly not perfect. I still need to find a true AR-18 and Gargoyles that don't take up half his face.

(Sorry for the sideways pics. I tried rotating them via photobucket but it hasnt updated)

005-14.jpg

006-14.jpg

007-15.jpg

009-12.jpg

011-8.jpg

012-9.jpg

013-9.jpg

i hope i can ask this here,

where can i get the same T1 Police shoot out Arnie jacket from?

ive looked and searched for a few weeks but still can find one with the same details as this, thanks.

Getting sick of those IronMan figs pilling inside the storage , as the matter of fact, getting sick of buying and buying Hot toys like a crack addict. (but like some of you .. quitting be the hardest part :( )

Did minor modding for this bad boy it feels good to be creative for a change even tho for just an itsy bit, hopefully you guys enjoy it.

fq2sl2s08rjvcjlf49l0.jpg

0b1ir51d4cscd30i0kzu.jpg

zf7ct16cfxvm6zf27ae.jpg

Last edited:
Was it hard to get that jacket onto the T-800 muscle body? Hows the movement now?

Looking forward to putting my Police Shootout bash together. Its not so much impatience now as wondering are Hot Toys going to do it at all. In case they don't, I'll put one together and then turn it into something else if the official figure later comes along. Was thinking of using a smaller body though since the MMS02 clothes were tailored for the old standard Truetype and not something as big as the current T-800 body.

Thanks guys, glad to contribute.

@a Dev : the old jacket could not handle the stress of the muscle body , i did manage to fit it in, but at the cost of movement and making tiny stretchy rips on the old t-800 bd jacket. So i switched it back to the default Old TT and shove some sponge in it to bulk it up

@ Jay: far away from being able to pull that off buddy :)

Hello everyone. This is my first custom. I´m feel very honored to participate with you guys in this forum. I live in Brazil, and I'm a fan of the Terminator movies. I have a large collection of the Terminator movies. Today I started collecting the figures from Hot Toys, and really was very surprised with the details. A while ago on the Internet circulated a customization of the first Terminator movie, and it inspired me to do mine. I bought two pictures of the T-800 of the first film. I removed the ink blood with Acetone nail polish, applied with a swab. I made a hole in the eye and put a LED light. I can see only good works here. :lol.
jayveeeusebio, your custom is ____ing awesome.
Thank you all.
(sorry for my english, I'm still learning:wink1:)

dsc01028x.jpg

dsc01029uw.jpg

dsc00989y.jpg

dsc00995yx.jpg

dsc01041tc.jpg

dsc01033yl.jpg

dsc01032xx.jpg

Ive seen some photos of figures here wearing the leather jacket in the police station.

can anyone tell me where to find the same leather jacket arnold wears in Terminator in the police station for a 1:6 figure. The only figure i can see wearing it is the Hot Toys Battled damaged T-800, has anyone else made the same jacket other than hot toys?

thank you.

Ive seen some photos of figures here wearing the leather jacket in the police station.

can anyone tell me where to find the same leather jacket arnold wears in Terminator in the police station for a 1:6 figure. The only figure i can see wearing it is the Hot Toys Battled damaged T-800, has anyone else made the same jacket other than hot toys?

thank you.

Wait for MMS 166 Police Shoot Out T1 Terminator.

Back