Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome job, I'll second Runt, is the leather jacket from Arnie T2 ? or other and is that just the standard MMS136 body ? I'm thinking about buying another body and making a shoot out version like pictured. What would be the best true type body for this ?

Awesome job, I'll second Runt, is the leather jacket from Arnie T2 ? or other and is that just the standard MMS136 body ? I'm thinking about buying another body and making a shoot out version like pictured. What would be the best true type body for this ?

The Jacket looks to be from the MMS02 figure. He said the body is a normal Truetype with padding underneath the clothes.

109_1672.jpg

109_1667.jpg

109_1671.jpg

109_1673.jpg

109_1670.jpg

No but it will happen......one day.

I think
I was the optimist on this issue for the longest time, but now. . .I dunno. It's been a long damn time since Tech Noir was released. From a sales perspective, it really doesn't matter too much IMO because this figure could sell whenever HT decided to release it. But how long will they have this license for? Do they still have it at all?

I thought they might be waiting until Sideshow's PF was released, but I don't guess there's any rational reason why that would have any influence on HT's decision.

I wish I had MMS02 so I could put a bash together, since the likelihood of an HT update version seems less likely.

If I ever see one in my internet travels I'll PM you the link. Though hopefully it won't be necessary.

They're out there, trouble is, they cost like $300+ and at that price, I feel like it's wiser to roll the dice on HT coming through.

Back