Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate! :duff

I would've loved for the T1 to come with the trademark leather jacket & shades as well.. but it's no biggie. I'm sure they'll release it in the next whenever, but I'm not sure if I'd get a whole new figure for a couple of accessories. I guess the folks who own the 2005 BD T-800 are cheering right now. :lol

Don't forget it'll have the cut out eye and light up action! (logically speaking)

I'd buy that ASAP.

Actually reading your previous post, I have to say I fully agree aswell.

The T2 Arnie is actually thé figure that got me in to collecting. I've always loved stuff like this, but I never brought myself to buy one (at the time I didn't have a steady income yet or anything so 150 euros was a lot of cash for me at the time).

The Sideshow Darth Vader nearly got me to do so but it was the T2 Arnie who got me started collecting :D (nowadays I have both, and T1 Arnie aswell + some other Star Wars figures & the ACII Ezio).

The only thing at the moment I'm really looking forward to is a T1 Police shoot out Arnie and definatly (maybe even more) a Kyle Reese in "hobo" clothing. And honestly? Maybe a remake of the Aliens Hicks? (I'm a pretty big Michael Biehn fan).

Don't forget it'll have the cut out eye and light up action! (logically speaking)

I'd buy that ASAP.

Actually reading your previous post, I have to say I fully agree aswell.

The T2 Arnie is actually thé figure that got me in to collecting. I've always loved stuff like this, but I never brought myself to buy one (at the time I didn't have a steady income yet or anything so 150 euros was a lot of cash for me at the time).

The Sideshow Darth Vader nearly got me to do so but it was the T2 Arnie who got me started collecting :D (nowadays I have both, and T1 Arnie aswell + some other Star Wars figures & the ACII Ezio).

The only thing at the moment I'm really looking forward to is a T1 Police shoot out Arnie and definatly (maybe even more) a Kyle Reese in "hobo" clothing. And honestly? Maybe a remake of the Aliens Hicks? (I'm a pretty big Michael Biehn fan).
True!! Light up eye, plus the jacket & shades.. & more guns!!! :rock

Actually, just touching on your point about getting bitten by the collecting bug; I know exactly what you mean mate! I've been a fan of comics, movies, sci-fi etc, since I was a kid - but never thought to really buy anything & enjoy it all in that sense - apart from when I was a little chap going to school, & I loved that time in my life! I'm sure it's been similar for lots of folks here too, re-engaging with all this goodness a little later in life & all that..

A very dear friend of mine, started collecting various lines back in the mid 90s - Spawn, Batman, Star Trek - among other things, & every time I'd go to his house & visit him, I'd go to his collection room & just absorb the surroundings for a good ten or fifteen minutes - & he'd point out the latest thing he'd bought or whatever. I LOVED looking at it all, but never really got into it myself till about 2004 or so, when the Star Wars bug hit me BIG time. He got me interested though - beyond just being a casual observer.. & now he's coming to MY house & envying MY collection room!! :lol

He hasn't been bitten by the HT bug yet though, but it's only a matter of time..

True!! Light up eye, plus the jacket & shades.. & more guns!!! :rock

Actually, just touching on your point about getting bitten by the collecting bug; I know exactly what you mean mate! I've been a fan of comics, movies, sci-fi etc, since I was a kid - but never thought to really buy anything & enjoy it all in that sense - apart from when I was a little chap going to school, & I loved that time in my life! I'm sure it's been similar for lots of folks here too, re-engaging with all this goodness a little later in life & all that..

A very dear friend of mine, started collecting various lines back in the mid 90s - Spawn, Batman, Star Trek - among other things, & every time I'd go to his house & visit him, I'd go to his collection room & just absorb the surroundings for a good ten or fifteen minutes - & he'd point out the latest thing he'd bought or whatever. I LOVED looking at it all, but never really got into it myself till about 2004 or so, when the Star Wars bug hit me BIG time. He got me interested though - beyond just being a casual observer.. & now he's coming to MY house & envying MY collection room!! :lol

He hasn't been bitten by the HT bug yet though, but it's only a matter of time..

I dont know if I should pity him or be happy for him :lol

Just got one of these bad boys off the waitlist. At first I thought my T2 T-800 converted but still happh to get this guy so late in the game.

Now I wish my T2 T-800 converted but i'm highly doubting that one.

Yeah I think that would take some sort of Divine Intervention.:lol Anyway that raises a question for me since Ive never been on a SS waitlist, if it did convert would you get the figure for the original price it was offered at? What was it going for back then like $165 or something. Man I wish I could turn back time, Id buy like 10 of those bad boys. Id sell them all and have HT money for 2 years :lol

Got a MSIB Terminator 1 T800 today from a local collector. The box was a bit beat up but still sealed. The jacket had 4 missing silver diamond shaped studs... 3 at the back and one near the black leather patch on the right elbow. I found one of the missing studs in the box. How do I glue it back? Just superglue?

Did anybody else get any missing studs? Factory defect?

I got 5 medical forceps instead of the usual 4. Would have preferred the get 4 with no missing studs.

Got a MSIB Terminator 1 T800 today from a local collector. The box was a bit beat up but still sealed. The jacket had 4 missing silver diamond shaped studs... 3 at the back and one near the black leather patch on the right elbow. I found one of the missing studs in the box. How do I glue it back? Just superglue?

Did anybody else get any missing studs? Factory defect?

I got 5 medical forceps instead of the usual 4. Would have preferred the get 4 with no missing studs.

Yeah, just put a dab of superglue on it using a pin or something.
I had 1 stud missing on each of my 2 T1 T800s.
You could always pick up an extra jacket from ebay if it really bothers you. You might be lucky and get one with no studs missing, or in the worst case, use the jacket for spare studs:lol

Just curious, but is it possible to get an assault rifle like the one in the police station assault? I take it there are makers of scaled weapons out there.

Back