Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10.jpg
[/IMG]

If I didn't know this was a Action Figure I would think without any doubt that this picture was a still from the flim.:clap

Thanks for the support guys, the Hot Toys T-800s have been a delight for my photography work, Arnie has such an interesting face and the quality of the HT heads just really lends to my style and I've had the most fun shooting the T1 and T2 figures.

I've recently joined flickr and uploaded my "best of" works to it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/maulfan/

Here's the direct link to my T1 stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/maulfan/sets/72157626283161102/

Bookmarked! I also have all your T1 and T2 pics saved to my HD.
Your pics are the best.

No doubt, there are few collectible photographers that can match the mad skillz of Mr. Maulfan :rock

Almost excuses his having a username based off a Star Wars prequel character. . .almost :D

Dayum. I saw a few pics in there I'd never seen before. That demands a more thorough browsing session than I can give it now. Every figure shown in the best possible light with best possible framing of each shot. Every pose is finessed and taken right from individual frames in the films down to the most subtle little things.

really wish i had this figure. But its so high priced now. Seems i'd be better off piecing him together over time.

Almost excuses his having a username based off a Star Wars prequel character. . .almost :D

Maulsnarl.jpg

Again, thank you everyone. The imagery of my favorite shows and movies are as much a factor in my liking them as anything else. It enhances my collecting experience to go beyond just having a pice that looks just like a favorite character or whatever, and to be able to depict that piece in the same style that won me over as a fan. It's not just, oh I want to recreate movie shots, the ones I mirror or take inspiration from are the ones that captivated me in the source.

Thanks for the support guys, the Hot Toys T-800s have been a delight for my photography work, Arnie has such an interesting face and the quality of the HT heads just really lends to my style and I've had the most fun shooting the T1 and T2 figures.

I've recently joined flickr and uploaded my "best of" works to it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/maulfan/

Here's the direct link to my T1 stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/maulfan/sets/72157626283161102/

Amazing shots Maulfan!

Truly, one of the best photographer of HT & other collectibles I've seen.

:clap:clap:clap

Wooohooo. So today I've fallen in love with hot toys. After looking at the upcoming Cap piece I quickly made it my first HT purchase. Shortly after I tracked down a Thor HT and just now got lucky in that I found bbts had 1 new terminator t-800 for sale. One day 3 fantastic works of art...and I'm loving this t-800 :clap

Wooohooo. So today I've fallen in love with hot toys. After looking at the upcoming Cap piece I quickly made it my first HT purchase. Shortly after I tracked down a Thor HT and just now got lucky in that I found bbts had 1 new terminator t-800 for sale. One day 3 fantastic works of art...and I'm loving this t-800 :clap

Oooooh you have fell deep my friend, welcome to my world along with many other items I collect. It's VERY hard being a Hot Toys and statue collector at the same time, FYI from a vet. :lecture :lol

Oooooh you have fell deep my friend, welcome to my world along with many other items I collect. It's VERY hard being a Hot Toys and statue collector at the same time, FYI from a vet. :lecture :lol

Boy have I. I totally hear you and def am foreseeing my purchases being MUCH more picky in the coming months. I think I learned quickly that it's a marathon and not a sprint and as long as I really break down what I really want in my collection as opposed to this looks cool, I think I'll be able to manage...but seriously how could I not get hooked with that amazing cap...:slap

I know you said you're big into working out on some thread, as am I so I'm even thinking about how my new endeavor is going to tighten up the strings with my supplements and even food intake as you know all the good for you stuff costs more.

Back