Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres lookalike guns out there but the actual one seems to be hard to get. I don't have one. Hopefully HT will solve the problem for us at some point. Another Terminator weapon I'd like to have (at 1/6 :D) is the SWAT teargas launcher from T2.

Theres lookalike guns out there but the actual one seems to be hard to get. I don't have one. Hopefully HT will solve the problem for us at some point. Another Terminator weapon I'd like to have (at 1/6 :D) is the SWAT teargas launcher from T2.

What for? He is never none BD when using it ;)

You're right, of course. Well if Hot Toys makes the BD T-800 and if they don't provide that weapon I'd try to get one for it somewhere.

Hehe, yeah its a sweet scene when he uses it.

I would love a BD version of the figure where you can do both the fully BD end scene version and the partially BD version from end of Cyberdyne scene.. I do not understand why Enterbay does a 1/4 scale version, they should have made a 1/6 BD version instead!

Quick question, are the hand pegs for this and the T2 version identical, need some spares for one and hoping they'll fit the other.

Thanks.

Im almost 100% sure they are the exact same.
Feet pegs on the other hand are not the same but are still compatible with each other. T2s feet pegs are slightly longer.

The new look for my T-800 Arnold:

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

Im almost 100% sure they are the exact same.
Feet pegs on the other hand are not the same but are still compatible with each other. T2s feet pegs are slightly longer.

Hand pegs are the same, foot pegs on the T2 are longer than the T1.

Thanks guys, bought a half dozen cheap. My natural clumsiness does not bode well for Hot Toys products.

Well my Tech Noir is feeling lonely.

So I Made a Kyle Reese to go with him.

Just have to wait until his trench coat released and he will be done:yess:

Yeah, my T800 is lonely too:monkey2
I did have a 1984 Reese but I sold him a while back, thinking one would be coming soon from HTs:cuckoo:

100_2071.jpg

100_2062.jpg

100_2055.jpg

100_2053.jpg

100_2040.jpg

09b2b.jpg

Come on HTs, sort it out!

Last edited:
^Great customs and yours is shaping up well CplHicks. I have no contingency for 1984 Reese if HT don't make him. I've got a custom fully BD T2 and I'm going to kitbash a Police Shootout T1 but I've no plans for Reese as yet.

Back