Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The headsculpts look great in those shots, the light is really doing well for the likeness.

And the T2 endo-arm used with the T1 figure looks really cool. I'd try it myself only I find its too hard to swap out the arms and particularly if I have no intention of keeping it like that it just wouldn't be worthwhile for me.

Maulfan!!! Your photos are sublime my friend!!!! Very very very nice work. :clap

I must say, it's so wonderful to be able to have the opportunity to own such incredibly crafted pieces, that reflect so brilliantly - not only one of the best action stars of all time.. but one of the best FILMS of all time!! I've only been in the 1/6 game for a couple years now, & it's just staggering to see what's available now - not to say that ALL that's out there is quality.. but of course you guys already know that. I'm a quality over quantity type of collector, so I have a very short list of wants - & the Arnolds have been high on it for some time!!

When this figure was announced - I was SOLD. When the previous HT Arnie was announced - SOLD. They're the pinnacle of HT work so far as far as I'm concerned. Gob smacking pieces - both of them. I'm so pleased that I was able to get them both - oh &.. thank you HT!!! :yess:

Awesome to see such deserving appreciation in here too guys - great thread!!

The headsculpts look great in those shots, the light is really doing well for the likeness.

And the T2 endo-arm used with the T1 figure looks really cool. I'd try it myself only I find its too hard to swap out the arms and particularly if I have no intention of keeping it like that it just wouldn't be worthwhile for me.

Yeah it was a pain in the @$$. I only have 1 T1 and 1 T2 so I had to switch out the clothes and head sculpt to the T2 body as you know the detachable arms they have are opposite each other so if I put the exo arm on the T1 body it wouldnt make sense. I did this specifically to get these pics and had to switch everything back when I was done. I took a lot of shots and they are all the waist up because if not you would see the T1 sporting leather pants :lol

Maulfan!!! Your photos are sublime my friend!!!! Very very very nice work. :clap

I must say, it's so wonderful to be able to have the opportunity to own such incredibly crafted pieces, that reflect so brilliantly - not only one of the best action stars of all time.. but one of the best FILMS of all time!! I've only been in the 1/6 game for a couple years now, & it's just staggering to see what's available now - not to say that ALL that's out there is quality.. but of course you guys already know that. I'm a quality over quantity type of collector, so I have a very short list of wants - & the Arnolds have been high on it for some time!!

When this figure was announced - I was SOLD. When the previous HT Arnie was announced - SOLD. They're the pinnacle of HT work so far as far as I'm concerned. Gob smacking pieces - both of them. I'm so pleased that I was able to get them both - oh &.. thank you HT!!! :yess:

Awesome to see such deserving appreciation in here too guys - great thread!!

Great post.:clap
I agree with every your word.:hi5:

IMG_1418.jpg

Nice shots Fiend esp. this one! :hi5:

Great post.:clap
I agree with every your word.:hi5:
Cheers mate! :duff

I would've loved for the T1 to come with the trademark leather jacket & shades as well.. but it's no biggie. I'm sure they'll release it in the next whenever, but I'm not sure if I'd get a whole new figure for a couple of accessories. I guess the folks who own the 2005 BD T-800 are cheering right now. :lol

I think it was the same articulation as today just the bodies were orange for some reason. Oh and the wrist and foot pegs were different.

Back