Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 more essential Terminator figures by HT and to a lesser extent the Burton Batman stuff and then thats it - I've got all my grails...at least until Enterbay starts making them too. :D

I with you but I have another gail figure before I can say all is one with the 1/6 world: William Wallace from Braveheart

What's been announced and will be waiting for a Bruce Willis - John McClane and a Clint Eastwood - No Name Gunfighter or Dirty Harry for my grails.

Already have a fair Mel Gibson from Dragon Models as Lt. Col. Hal Moore.

Last edited:
oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:
Folded and nabbed this one this week. Amazing work. Amazing! I almost hope they don't do a Reese because I might feel compelled to get it.

I with you but I have another gail figure before I can say all is one with the 1/6 world: William Wallace from Braveheart

Oh, my, god... YES! Braveheart... That is definatly a "grail" figure so to speak! Gief nao... why did you have to put these ideas in my head!? WHY!? You sir have corrupted my innocense!

Oh, my, god... YES! Braveheart... That is definatly a "grail" figure so to speak! Gief nao... why did you have to put these ideas in my head!? WHY!? You sir have corrupted my innocense!

:lol Yeah man William Wallace with that sword hes holding on the movie poster w/two sculpts,one regular and one with the "war paint". Thats pretty much it really I cant think of any thing else he could come with. It matters nonetheless, it would be splendid.

I figured some newer people may not have seen them. I'm sure he has a thread somewhere or a blog or something where he stores all his photos. His T2 ones are equally as good.

HT should pay him for photos like that or send him every release for free! I'd have liked to see him photograph their Platoon figures but I don't think he collects them.

Back