Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering they already made the BD T-1 T -800, do you guys really think they'll make another one. Have they ever re-released any figures? I know that it would obviously be a major improvement, but you could say that about all their older figures.

Yeah they re-released Batman. 2 dark Knight versions.

2 Batman begins versions

Wolf predator has 2 figures

Ironman - 2 mark3s

Many terminator. T-600's

Well considering how fast these T1/T2 figures are flying off the shelf in likely very large releases I am not worried that HT will be milking us some more :lol

If they give us a chrome Endoskeleton and label it as the T1 version, I think they can get away with it. HT, you have a loophole! USE IT AND GIVE US SOMETHING AWESOME! :rock

On a different note, I too wondered why this figure came with the pump-action shotgun, then I realized he got it from the cop car he used to chase down Reese and Connor. Very brief scene.

They've done "clean" and "battle damaged" variants of Predator 2, the endoskeleton, and ED-209. And they haven't done a "clean" version of this character yet. They've also done 2 versions of Dark Knight Joker and Batman (2 versions of the original costume and 2 versions of the Dark Knight costume). So, I think there is a precedent.

Yeah they re-released Batman. 2 dark Knight versions.

2 Batman begins versions

Wolf predator has 2 figures

Ironman - 2 mark3s

Many terminator. T-600's

I guess I was considering the new one as the clean version. But since it has both heads, I guess they could milk us by scene. I think it should at least be a DX if they make a new one. That way it will be similar to the Batman line. Either way I'll buy it for sure.

have patience the police shootout version is coming. Probaly at the end of the year for the overseas buyers, and for us Sideshow buyers early January. Its coming.

have patience the police shootout version is coming. Probaly at the end of the year for the overseas buyers, and for us Sideshow buyers early January. Its coming.

Source?

I have no doubt that it will eventually come.
But do we have to wait a few months?
...or a few years?

I guess I was considering the new one as the clean version. But since it has both heads, I guess they could milk us by scene. I think it should at least be a DX if they make a new one. That way it will be similar to the Batman line. Either way I'll buy it for sure.

I think it would make a sense for new terminator be DX, especially if its BD.

t1photoshoot004.jpg

Nice jacket, where I can find one? Who is the manufacturer?

thanks / it is the Saturday Toys Biker Jacket , try ebay but other than that i have no idea where to get it :wave

Thanks! Nice choice and I guess lot of people had the same idea. The price on ebay is not so attractive.

I actually think the HT T2 glasses have looked alright but maybe thats just because I'm so used to seeing them on the T2 figure and the T1 BD sculpt looks very similar.

Yahtzee! Just bought a bunch of parted MMS02 accessories off feeBay. Got everything I needed (plus duplicate MMS136 T1 parts) except for the Gargoyles, which went for like $16 last night right after he listed them. Ah, well. Prices have really risen on this stuff. It just goes to show you, you never know who might part his entire figure out.

Anyhow, this whole sunglasses thing makes me wonder if NECA will make a Police Station Shootout Termie in 1/6 scale. If so, maybe I can get my shades off that guy when he's made.

EDIT: The seller still has some MMS02 items left over, like the Vulcan minigun, body, headsculpt, etc.

Last edited:
Back