Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0004-3.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

:rock

Holy crap, I never realized what good backgrounds those TS boxes made. Nice!!

Anyone have any old 1/6 GI Joe WEAPONS TECH sets laying around? There were several sets, Assault rifle, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, and I think there was a regular Machine gun. Parts of the sets were metal and if I remember right they weren't very cheap back then. There are a few on E-bay, but beside the one Shotgun set I don't see anything that could make up a AR18. Unless someone know how to mix and match the parts better then me.

Look for an AOSHIMA endoskeleton.
They come with 2 guns - a phased plasma rifle and an AR-18!

thanks, i'll see what i can get.

Finally got around to taking more pics of the battle damaged head. It's very detailed and the likeness to Schwarzenegger is outstanding. Now I've got to hold back from buying more from the Terminator line.

Final part of review and more pics here.

5541010735_a8669e8ef1_z.jpg

5541010681_57ff370825_z.jpg

5541010783_c2c0e479c7_z.jpg

slipknotpredator
Otaku Surf
the manner you make photos... i think i'll better never take the camera again after seeing those :slap

So no one can help?
hope these will help.
if you have 2 left, i have 5 right, one of them is needed for the undamaged punk, one is stored in case that first one breaks, and 3 are free. i could send you one, but russianpost works so slow that you could wait up to a month for it.

Last edited:
I have two left forearms.
please see the updated post.
and that's right by the way:
I don't think it's going to real matter all that much.
they move the same and are covered with sleeves, maybe it won't bother you at all.

Last edited:
If you need those photos to tell you that, I don't think it's going to real matter all that much. :dunno

Well i could tell that's why I brought it up. Wasn't sure if hot toys did it on purpose.

It's going to bother cause I know they're wrong. What if I want my terminator to run around topless? Everyone is gonna laugh at him.

hey Terminator_Fan_Game
i did it, thanks to your hint 1/6 pics :)

spas12_holder.jpg

It's going to bother cause I know they're wrong. What if I want my terminator to run around topless? Everyone is gonna laugh at him.
have you read this?
i can send you one of mine if you are willing to wait up to a month for it to come.
no selling price, and no shipping fee if it turns out to be less than $10.

Last edited:
Hey P., is that SPAS-12 you're using the one that came with MMS02? Does this mean that support on the butt of the gun is removable? Trying to figure out what the most movie-accurate look is.

Hey P., is that SPAS-12 you're using the one that came with MMS02? Does this mean that support on the butt of the gun is removable?
yes it is that original from the old figure, and that part is easily removable, and you can put it back if you wish.

Trying to figure out what the most movie-accurate look is.
he "buys" (hehe) the gun with that part and then removes it.

Last edited:
Back