Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for the help! I'll give it some thought. Right now, I'm suffering from that medical condition P!tu mentioned when he opened his HT Dutch -- Arnie Overload.

No probs. You had primarily been sticking to iconic 'creatures' before, am I right? Well rest assured that these Arnie figures are beasts themselves and definitely iconic too.

https://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/T1 stuff/IMG_4348Small.jpg

Love this shot. Really well done. You got an awesome collection mate. Looking through your pictures has made me wanna watch the terminator now. Gonna have to stick it one. With my t 800 by the tv. Haha.

Cheers! My HT Terminator collection is pretty big now for sure through all my multiples purchasing - nutjob that I am though I can actually think of reasons to buy even more and I'm actively fighting against myself to stop spending more ___king money. Damn its hard.

Amazing pics, A-Dev.
All those variants you made = pure badassery.

Mind if I ask what gloved hands you used for your cyberdyne Arnold?!
I wanna start getting the gear for it next month and can´t find quite the right stuff...

Thanks Endo! I recognise the poses in your new pics - I can see you had particular shots from the film in mind, I like that.

The gloves I have on Cyberdyne Arnold are spare hands from the TDK Batman (original costume). They were the closest thing I have, I didn't really fancy the Joker gloves that some are using. They're a tiny bit loose but they stay in.

:bow :bow :bow Awesome pics A-dev! :rock I felt like a little kid looking at all your pics and seeing all those combinations that I've been dying to try. Can't wait till Friday. :lecture

Cool, thanks FLOSI. It definitely has been great fun putting together different combinations just as it was with the T-1000.

Now if only I could stop spending so much money and get my shelves built into my room so I could display it all properly. I take my photographs on the floor...and my figures ultimately end up staying on the floor. Lucky theres no kids or misbehaving pets in the house.

My Viking Playground shipping number is way too long to be correct. For those who have used them in the past, is there any rhyme or reason to it? Could it just be a mistake, or an internal tracking ID that has no use by itself?

Thanks Endo! I recognise the poses in your new pics - I can see you had particular shots from the film in mind, I like that.
The gloves I have on Cyberdyne Arnold are spare hands from the TDK Batman (original costume). They were the closest thing I have, I didn't really fancy the Joker gloves that some are using. They're a tiny bit loose but they stay in.

Thx, man. Appreciate it.
:)
I´m so much now into HT, I just love how those figures look SO real, better then many statues, but at the same time they´re great for posing iconic and/or recognizable scenes a d especially T1 Arnold is an imposing and scary figure.
Need to redo certain shots cause they came out a bit too blurry, but hell...it´s still a digicam...a real camera is the only solution against the blur, right?
Thx for the info also, man.
I´m contemplating about the blade hands, cause they look awesome and fit perfect when I think about it, right?
February´s the month where I finally get the coomodels M79 and M121, black carrier and those hands and if I´m lucky another T1 body for swapping against my damaged T2 one, you know?

Can anyone recommend a good place to order this from in the US?

Incidentally, has anyone used AP Collectibles? I can't reach them by phone nor do they seem to answer emails for two days.

I have seen AP Collectibles on eBay but never ordered from their site. But I can recommend Corner Store Comics or Razors Edge Collectables. They are going to run you about $5.00 more than AP Collectables price but they have them in stock right now.

I got my chair today. This is my display option:

T-800diysurgerygood.jpg

Can anyone recommend a good place to order this from in the US?

Incidentally, has anyone used AP Collectibles? I can't reach them by phone nor do they seem to answer emails for two days.

I ordered from Aaron (AP) a couple time,he takes time answering the emails,weird if you're in a business but...:dunno

I dunno dude, it doesnt look very dynamic, im thinking about doing the eye cutting pose instead, all i need to get is a gray t-shirt and some bandage

Gotta say that too, I'm afraid.
My chair is abour 2/3 done, only thing left is one pillow and then I start doin the table.
Can't wait how it looks finished...

@Aaron: Imo the neck articulation works better than on the T2 and the arms work way more secure too, but they still feel a little like they would break and the shoulders rubberskin area seems more streamlined...

Gotta say that too, I'm afraid.
My chair is abour 2/3 done, only thing left is one pillow and then I start doin the table.
Can't wait how it looks finished...

@Aaron: Imo the neck articulation works better than on the T2 and the arms work way more secure too, but they still feel a little like they would break and the shoulders rubberskin area seems more streamlined...

I cant wait to see it either, Timo.
What is the pillow, by the way? The pillow on the chair?

Man, I SERIOUSLY want to buy at least another 2 of these guys.
This is the 1st time Ive bought or wanted more than one of the same figure.
But like a-dev, I spend all my money on figures and am yet to buy my detolf/shelf to properly display them.
Awesome pics by the way, Timo & a-dev!

Last edited:
Heres the differences in the upper body(Im not sure about the bottom half other than the foot pegs being longer on the T2)
bodycompare.png

And in case anyone is thinking the T2 shoulders are broader, here shows that they are the same...The T1 just covers them up better.
bodycompare2.png

Wooot, got mine...was faster here from China than Berserker (which was sent 6 weeks ago)...wtf?! Normal airmail - 3 weeks.

Some crappy iphone pics to celebrate. ;-)

foto4co.jpg

foto1w.jpg

foto3wj.jpg

foto2kx.jpg

Awesome figure, must buy.

Back