Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7856.jpg

To my understanding, the jacket used in the pix was from Saturday Toys (Biker fashion set) but not from HT.

Nop.. This is the original jacket from MMS 002 Battle damage T-800.. I checked mine and is 100% identical.. besides the Saturday Toys jacket does'nt have the "litle cord" in the chest zipper (pocket) and the material looks different and more "glossy" like.. Plastic effect or something.. not pleather/ leather finished like the HT version

Last edited:
I think both jackets are completely identical. Someone mentioned that Hot Toys may have had a part with the Saturday Toys jacket in some form.

Whatever the case, that custom looks grea, really nice proportions and fuzting on the jacket, really makes you want to see Hot Toys do that costume again.

Nop.. This is the original jacket from MMS 002 Battle damage T-800.. I checked mine and is 100% identical

Well yeah, the jackets are basically 100% identical but the only differences I can see is that the Saturday Toys jacket has tassels on the zippers and does not have the slight weathering effect on the back.
I have both jackets and they both are too small for the new T-800 bodies(both T1 & T2 bodies) IMO.
So, judging from the tassel on the zipper, this has got to be the Saturday Toys Jacket.

@ xenomorth - Congrats, my friend!
Nice stylised pics too.

Well yeah, the jackets are basically 100% identical but the only differences I can see is that the Saturday Toys jacket has tassels on the zippers and does not have the slight weathering effect on the back.
I have both jackets and they both are too small for the new T-800 bodies(both T1 & T2 bodies) IMO.
So, judging from the tassels on the zippers, this has got to be the Saturday Toys Jacket.

I have the HT version and has the same tassels/cords (100% identical) on the zippers showed in that pic ¿¿??:dunno.. I realized that, because I missed 1 of those tassels/cords :slap

I was worried, and have tried the T1 jacket on my T2 T800 body today (still waiting for my T800 T1 :impatient:) and works fine, tight but fine..however more restricted than the T2 jacket, for example..but love how it looks because he looks amazing like that picture!! :yess:

Last edited:
I have the HT version and has the same tassels/cords (100% identical) on the zippers showed in that pic ¿¿??:dunno.. I realized that, because I missed 1 of those tassels/cords :slap

I was worried, and have tried the T1 jacket on my T2 T800 body today (still waiting for my T800 T1 :impatient:) and works fine, tight but fine..however more restricted than the T2 jacket, for example..but love how it looks because he looks amazing like that picture!! :yess:

Hmmm.
Ive owned at least 5 of those jackets(which I assumed were all Hot Toys) and they never had tassels.
The only one with tassels was the Saturday Toys one.
Now Im confused LOL
Maybe some other guys with the MMS02 HTs BD T-800 can confirm if their jacket has tassels/no tassels on the zippers?

Hmmm.
Ive owned at least 5 of those jackets(which I assumed were all Hot Toys) and they never had tassels.
Now Im confused LOL
Maybe some other guys with the MMS02 HTs BD T-800 can confirm if their jacket has tassels/no tassels on the zippers?

Hey Terminator,

I own 2 of these jackets that came from the HT BD T-800 and both do NOT have tassels.

Also on another note, I did notice that both jackets have laces on the sides that look like they can be used to adjust the jacket size looser or tighter like a sneaker. So this could explain why some people say the jacket fits the new T-800's ok while others say it is too tight. Maybe they're jackets have the laces on the sides looser.

Hmmm.
Now Im confused LOL

You're right Terminator_Fan_Game

I Was wrong... the tassel I missed and found today was from the T2 Jacket when I was trying to do the swap with the T2 T800 figure..
The HT T1 jacket has some kind of handgrip like the showed on this picture:
352043329_o.jpg

Sorry for the misunderstanding dude :monkey3
So then, The jacket showed on that pic was the Saturday Toys instead de HT one

I feel stupid now.. LOL

Last edited:
Hey Terminator,

I own 2 of these jackets that came from the HT BD T-800 and both do NOT have tassels.

Also on another note, I did notice that both jackets have laces on the sides that look like they can be used to adjust the jacket size looser or tighter like a sneaker. So this could explain why some people say the jacket fits the new T-800's ok while others say it is too tight. Maybe they're jackets have the laces on the sides looser.

Yeah, my Hot Toys jackets dont have the tassels too, just my Saturday Toys one.
And your right about the side laces...thats what made me think the jacket would fit with a simple loosening of those laces.
But it was the arms that were the problem for me.
Im sure I couldve futzed it a bit to make it fit and look better but I didnt want to damage the jacket and just decided it would be better to use a slimmer body.

You're right Terminator_Fan_Game

I Was wrong... the tassel I found was from the T2 Jacket when I was trying to do the swap with the T2 T800 figure..

The HT T1 jacket has some kind of handgrip like the showed on this picture:
352043329_o.jpg

Sorry for the misunderstanding dude :monkey3
So then The jacket showed on that pic was the Saturday Toys one

I feel stupid now.. LOL

Dont feel stupid, my friend.
Its an easy mistake to make as they are both basically 100% identical.
Its only because im extremely OCD on silly little details that I noticed the Saturday Toys jacket had tassels.
Dont worry about it man.:)

Dont feel stupid, my friend.
Its an easy mistake to make as they are both basically 100% identical.
Its only because im extremely OCD on silly little details that I noticed the Saturday Toys jacket had tassels.
Dont worry about it man.:)

Thanks man!:)

About the jacket:

Mine closes nicely, but I noticed that my T1 jacket has that gap between both side laces, like joebizz34 says, and for that reason my jacket may be looser than yours.

About the arms.. well, It took me about 10 minutes to fit the jacket properly,(like showed in that pic) and I managed pulling up from the neck (collar) and shoulders area , but with a lot of care and patience

Thanks Voorhees and TFG for the comments on my pics.

I dunno dude, it doesnt look very dynamic, im thinking about doing the eye cutting pose instead, all i need to get is a gray t-shirt and some bandage

Well, for the scene thats in it, it doesn't need to be dynamic. It does need a table though.

Yeah, my Hot Toys jackets dont have the tassels too, just my Saturday Toys one.
And your right about the side laces...thats what made me think the jacket would fit with a simple loosening of those laces.
But it was the arms that were the problem for me.
Im sure I couldve futzed it a bit to make it fit and look better but I didnt want to damage the jacket and just decided it would be better to use a slimmer body.

Yeah that's why I was thinking to just pop the new BD head on the old slimmer T-800 body rather then go the other way around. I'm not as fortunate to have bought more then one of these new bad boys. LOL

I'm working on getting a table.

The DIY surgery is the most memorable part of the movie for me.
Once I found out HT was allowing for that display option I knew I was going for it. When I wa a kid I used to be grossed out when he cut his eye out but at the same time I was thrilled. The whole thing was cool.

I know my set up is really that great compared to other people's awesome work but I'm happy with it and that's what matters to me.

:duff

I would like to see a picture of the MMS02 jacket, on the new T1 clothes and head BUT on a wolverine or comedian body (or Dastan or Royce). Are there pictures of this anywhere?

Cheers Maulfan!

I was too lazy to put on the film to match particular poses and shots exactly, just took poses from memory and wasn't too specific about the angles really.

For the eye surgery I would have liked to hide the gap of the head/neck joint. However in the film I do remember he was hunched and leaning in towards the mirror so to compensate for him being sorta bent over I needed to raise his head to have him looking straight ahead at the mirror - thus the gap in the joint.

The bandage is the SS T-1000 t-shirt - I had already butchered it to create t-shirt collars for my HT biker and donut head T-1000s - so I cut another strip off of it for this. Then I added some blood, very simple.

Back